Check your account email address ×

Democrats join rest in questioning Biden’s ‘mental health’

irv

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

spaz out...  :lmao:

nah, the hypocrisy is too rich 

Wow, this thread really upset you. Are you going to be OK? Did I ruin your day or something? Hopefully, for your sake, people will quit posting in it and it gets moved to the second page quickly. I'd hate to know I affected your health and well being over something I posted so my fingers are crossed for you. 

• Haha 2

Just now, irv said:

Wow, this thread really upset you. Are you going to be OK? Did I ruin your day or something? Hopefully, for your sake, people will quit posting in it and it gets moved to the second page quickly. I'd hate to know I affected your health and well being over something I posted so my fingers are crossed for you. 

are you completely delusional?

maybe have the well water tested?

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

are you completely delusional?

maybe have the well water tested?

Settle down, Karen. It's not like this is the first post a CDN has ever posted about American politics. Maybe PM John to see how to block all of us if you're confused on how to do it? 

triggered2.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You are mixing up amused with upset.  Calling out stupidity is amusing.  We know this makes you upset, but your confusion is not unexpected.

Another fucked in the head dingleberry who loves nothing more than to hear himself talk. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Now thats a crock of shit. I got three pages that says otherwise. :lol:

I'm talking about you. I only engage with you when I want too. You chase me and others around like a rabid chihuahua. 

:lol:

Edited by Steve753

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Bullshit, trump got more votes this time and gained votes.  All it does is reflect on the flagrant corruption currently happening in our elections.

He lost the popular vote against Hillary by a sizeable amount too.

Yes those 20 fraudulent votes in Florida they found were a real game changer.

18 minutes ago, irv said:

Settle down, Karen. It's not like this is the first post a CDN has ever posted about American politics. Maybe PM John to see how to block all of us if you're confused on how to do it? 

triggered2.jpg

show me 'triggered'... please 

:news:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are mixing up amused with upset.  Calling out stupidity is amusing.  We know this makes you upset, but your confusion is not unexpected.

let him prattle on...

16 minutes ago, irv said:

Another fucked in the head dingleberry who loves nothing more than to hear himself talk. :news:

another resident psychologist? 

amazing how many are on here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He lost the popular vote against Hillary by a sizeable amount too.

Yes those 20 fraudulent votes in Florida they found were a real game changer.

I'm still waiting for AC to produce the 'unedited' version of "but Georgia"... he must be busy copying and pasting the thousands of side effects of the vax, or maybe peer reviewed empirical evidence the vax causes aids, or looking for Waldo?

• Haha 2

Another day, another thread topic that gets completely lost on everyone.  Leave it to the usual KARENS to derail it.  Stay on topic for once ... Biden's mental health is the discussion.  He shouldn't be in any office, other than the front office of the Nursing Home where he should reside.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Another day, another thread topic that gets completely lost on everyone.  Leave it to the usual KARENS to derail it.  Stay on topic for once ... Biden's mental health is the discussion.  He shouldn't be in any office, other than the front office of the Nursing Home where he should reside.

I think 70% of the US public now see him as unfit for office.

81 million my fucking ass.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually no.  You are the Failmaker in that thread.:lol:

Screenshot_20221010-125008.png.286614ba978de0007e4fcf6d9dc45f94.png

and yet he's not the president?

if you want him to be your prime minister, be our guest, he's all yours Chuckles 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think 70% of the US public now see him as unfit for office.

81 million my fucking ass.

The concept is lost on a few here.  Problem is that there are a few people that claim to vote republican.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The concept is lost on a few here.  Problem is that there are a few people that claim to vote republican.

Again, all this shows is how bad Trump really was. But you can't seem to get that through your thick skull. Maybe your heads empty. Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

:) ok, I'll play.

how would you react RIGHT FUCKIN NOW if you found out President Harris was going to take the oath of office next week? 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

Kamala getting sworn in??    That would solidify the END of The United States of America is here.  

If Biden stepped down, and Kamala were handed the reigns, would the far right crackpots in the house still investigate Joe and Hunter, would they try his competency out of office, etc.?  which is it that some republicans want? 

the worst things that happened since 2016 we're Clinton, Trump and Biden... both parties had best find more palatable candidates for 2024 or I fear you are correct in your closing comment.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:) ok, I'll play.

how would you react RIGHT FUCKIN NOW if you found out President Harris was going to take the oath of office next week? 

1790854419_200(1).gif.f1c1b28f745159dc5ab2c144ee26a071.gif

You act like it would be any real difference.  Biden is a bumbling idiot and so is she.  The only thing is, Biden has an excuse ... she doesn't.  It exposes 100% why she was truly selected for VPOTUS (and we all know that reason ... well, all of us except @Mainecat  He need to be told how to think by DU).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You act like it would be any real difference.  Biden is a bumbling idiot and so is she.  The only thing is, Biden has an excuse ... she doesn't.  It exposes 100% why she was truly selected for VPOTUS (and we all know that reason ... well, all of us except @Mainecat  He need to be told how to think by DU).

I act what?  :lol2:

As stated above, let's pretend sleepy Joe steps aside before Jan 1st, Kammie is put in the office, is that better or worse for the country?  It's obviously better for the Republicans because they would have a gotcha moment.  Would Joe stepping aside possibly prevent another idiotic impeachment trial from the vengeance caucus putting him in the spotlight for the world to see be beneficial for the country?  My point is, we (mostly Biden haters) as a country best be careful what you wish for because it could be Harris and you'll have lost an 80+ year old dementia patient to kick around.

At this juncture the best thing that the Dems could do is quietly move forward for 24 with a viable new candidate. 

I've recently made the assertion here that the far right wants to further rip the country apart and if they take over Congress that's precisely what they intend to do if Joe is in office. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr