Check your account email address ×

Democrats join rest in questioning Biden’s ‘mental health’

irv

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I act what?  :lol2:

As stated above, let's pretend sleepy Joe steps aside before Jan 1st, Kammie is put in the office, is that better or worse for the country?  It's obviously better for the Republicans because they would have a gotcha moment.  Would Joe stepping aside possibly prevent another idiotic impeachment trial from the vengeance caucus putting him in the spotlight for the world to see be beneficial for the country?  My point is, we (mostly to Biden haters) as a country you best be careful what you wish for because it could be Harris.

At this juncture the best thing that the Dems could do is quietly move forward for 24 with a viable new candidate. 

I've recently made the assertion here that the far right wants to further rip the country apart and if they take over Congress that's precisely what they intend to do if Joe is in office. 

OTB - You're a fucking idiot if you think the far right is to blame.  JFC dude ... wake up.  It's the MSM that wants to rip the country apart and keeps pushing the narrative every f'ing day.  I don't are if a person points fingers at CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Facebook, etc.  They're all in it together and THEY are as much a problem as any political party.  You think the far right wants to rip the country apart, yet it's been the Demodouches doing just that since Obama's term was ended.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

OTB - You're a fucking idiot if you think the far right is to blame.  JFC dude ... wake up.  It's the MSM that wants to rip the country apart and keeps pushing the narrative every f'ing day.  I don't are if a person points fingers at CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, Facebook, etc.  They're all in it together and THEY are as much a problem as any political party.  You think the far right wants to rip the country apart, yet it's been the Demodouches doing just that since Obama's term was ended.

you failed to answer multiple questions.

you do not receive a participation ribbon

as an aside, there's a vein bulging from your forehead

:)

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yup.  its those that control 90% or more of our “news” doing the damage.  And thats hard left Leaning Dems.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you failed to answer multiple questions.

you do not receive a participation ribbon

as an aside, there's a vein bulging from your forehead

:)

You give yourself way too much credit, Eddie Haskell

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

We know who runs his thoughts in his house. He already spilled the beans a year ago. Pooor Karen2Karen :whistle: