Check your account email address ×

Democrats join rest in questioning Biden’s ‘mental health’

irv

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I don't disagree

What does this have to do with Canada, Canadian person?

Nothing, absolutely zero, as both countries are enemies and don't share the same idiotic liberal agenda's nor support one another.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2022/06/09/remarks-by-president-biden-and-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-of-canada-before-bilateral-meeting/

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/trudeau-backs-biden-absolutely-right-to-call-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-a-genocide-articleshow.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, irv said:

where's all the threads and posts knocking your country and politicians? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ahem, its called the Ontario forum.:lol:

There is a doozy thread even.

funny how a couple of you are so laser focused upon America's problems, and elected officials.  have asked you previously, do you have dual citizenship and skin in our game?

here comes the crickets 

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

funny how a couple of you are so laser focused upon America's problems, and elected officials.  have asked you previously, do you have dual citizenship and skin in our game?

here comes the crickets 

What the US does affects the entire world regardless of whether or not you're too stupid to see that,  so yah we all have skin in the game.

Plus I'm sure I'm more  invested in the US than most on this site, does that count.

What the US does affects the entire world regardless of whether or not you're too stupid to see that,  so yah we all have skin in the game.

Plus I'm sure I'm more  invested in the US than most on this site, does that count.

invested 

so you don't have dual citizenship, can't vote here but have strong Canadian opinions.

okay 👌

• Gold Member

This. I mean Europe does the same thing. American politics is a popular subject. 

I dont get why it matters what Country you are from to discuss politics. 

Why are we worried about Ukraine again? Why is Putin hated by so many that have never been affected by him? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Americans focused on American Issues is the same as Canadians focused on American Issues? Quit trying so hard.😉
That being said Biden is clearly mentally unfit…it’s pathetic.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

where's all the threads and posts knocking your country and politicians? 

Why does it bother you so much, Karen? I mean, its not like I'm posting up CNN or MSNBC articles and trying to pass them off as fact. :news:

triggered1.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Why does it bother you so much, Karen? I mean, its not like I'm posting up CNN or MSNBC articles and trying to pass them off as fact. :news:

triggered1.jpg

I just find your and AC's constant interjections comically interesting.  Ace's too.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Americans focused on American Issues is the same as Canadians focused on American Issues? Quit trying so hard.😉
That being said Biden is clearly mentally unfit…it’s pathetic.

I've said it a dozen times and I'll say it again. Biden was unfit before he became president. All it does is reflect on how bad Trump was. Nothing more. The buffoon is going to run again and we will be stuck with democrats for another 4 years and Trump will be crying foul again because he lost.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I just find your and AC's constant interjections comically interesting.  Ace's too.  

That's fine, Karen, but you don't make the rules around here on FreedomSledder. If you see posts from CDN's, do yourself a favor before you spaz out again, and just move along or put us on ignore. Real simple, and it should be real easy for someone with your intelligence to do so. :news:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've said it a dozen times and I'll say it again. Biden was unfit before he became president. All it does is reflect on how bad Trump was. Nothing more. The buffoon is going to run again and we will be stuck with democrats for another 4 years and Trump will be crying foul again because he lost.

Bullshit, trump got more votes this time and gained votes.  All it does is reflect on the flagrant corruption currently happening in our elections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

That's fine, Karen, but you don't make the rules around here on FreedomSledder. If you see posts from CDN's, do yourself a favor before you spaz out again, and just move along or put us on ignore. Real simple, and it should be real easy for someone with your intelligence to do so. :news:

spaz out...  :lmao:

nah, the hypocrisy is too rich