Check your account email address ×

Russia goes all in on Ukraine

Anler

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

And the USA hasn’t in the past?

Don’t think you realize what a war really can be???

Yup, the US bombed Germany indiscriminately, lots of cilivians killed.  They fired bombed Japan too and then dropped two nukes on em.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yup, the US bombed Germany indiscriminately, lots of cilivians killed.  They fired bombed Japan too and then dropped two nukes on em.

The US Military built mock ups of Japanese Cities and replicated the construction of their homes to maximize the firestorm effect…horrible shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The US Military built mock ups of Japanese Cities and replicated the construction of their homes to maximize the firestorm effect…horrible shit.

You sure that wasn't Putin?

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Should just send all the black US military people eh??? No guns just hand to hand and let the niggers get slaughtered amirite???

I'm sure viper would love it.

That's  not a bad idea but it sure would upset your nigger loving ass.....you would take a bullet for the likes of Floyd....:lol:

• Anler changed the title to Russia goes all in on Ukraine
33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russia hit a staging area with 5000 NATO soldiers. Poland, US, UK and France. Who is going to send their kids to die for zelensky and bidens theft? 

Russia hit a staging area with 5000 soldiers in what country?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not as bad as using two Japanese cities as nuclear test sites. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

We blow up their pipelines & blow up a huge bridge...and the lovers of that little runt zelinky are now crying after Putin swatted them ...smh

No shit 

6 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

We blow up their pipelines & blow up a huge bridge...and the lovers of that little runt zelinky are now crying after Putin swatted them ...smh

There isn't going to be much of Ukraine left to fight for before too long. 

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Not as bad as using two Japanese cities as nuclear test sites. 

I understand that but the firebombing was pretty damn gruesome and abhorrent as well.

57 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Japs should have thought about that before the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Some say there was warning and maybe we shouldn’t have sanctioned them and frozen their assets in this country…jus sayin.🤷🏻

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

The Japs should have thought about that before the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

No shit.  Are we actually relitigating WW2?  Some of these fucking guys must be starving of oxygen or something...

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No shit.  Are we actually relitigating WW2?  Some of these fucking guys must be starving of oxygen or something...

Yeah…it’s stupid to look back and see how things seem to repeat themselves  over and over and over.🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Russia hit a staging area with 5000 NATO soldiers. Poland, US, UK and France. Who is going to send their kids to die for zelensky and bidens theft? 

That's not even funny. My youngest is in Poland right now. All you fucksticks talking about tactical nukes and the like can fuck right off.

• Sad 1

Just now, Skidude600 said:

That's not even funny. My youngest is in Poland right now. All you fucksticks talking about tactical nukes and the like can fuck right off.

Hopefully your son stays safe but discussing this clusterfuck here in this forum has no bearing on anything.

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

It’s the neolibs that are forcing this. Blame them. 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

I sympathize with you and I dont want anything to happen to your son over this which was my point. I certainly dont want anyone to use nukes and it should be our highest priority to end this conflict before it gets worse. And I dont mean end it militarily. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully your son stays safe but discussing this clusterfuck here in this forum has no bearing on anything.

Agreed. My issue is those that talk about like it's no big deal when they have nothing to worry about. Proud of my boy, but jc I don't want this shit to get any worse than it is.

• Like 4