Check your account email address ×

Described this place quite well...

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop doing this!  l'm nextdoor if you want to converse.  

And we did!  Did here too!  

Huh?  :lol: This place is run by a couple of emotional, lying pot heads.  Retards.  :lol: 

where is next door? 

IDK, that I 'need' another rabbit hole but ... :roflcrying:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huh?  :lol: This place is run by a couple of emotional, lying pot heads.  Retards.  :lol: 

Feel free to take this latest crop of HCS rejects and hold a campfire...

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good seeing you too :lol:

Seriously :bc: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mr Z good to see you, I hope all is well with you and the family.:bc:  

Just now, Deephaven said:

For fuck sake retard.  Try for once not kissing everyone's ass to try to make someone respect you.  Fucking pathetic.

What a fucking loser, you must be a joy to be around during Christmas. So why did you not give @ckf shit for saying hello to to Z? You're so pathetic and a loser, you just can't stand for anyone to be nice.:whistle:

Just go on with your miserable unhappy life. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Badger** said:

So why did you not give @ckf shit for saying hello to to Z? 

Because he didn't kiss his ass.  "Mr. Z" wtf.  The real question is why are you so fucking insecure that you run around the forum doing whatever you can to try to make people like you.  It's REALLY fucking sad.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have nothing against the people running the place.  Some of the dipshits using up much of the bandwidth, well yeah.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Because he didn't kiss his ass.  "Mr. Z" wtf.  The real question is why are you so fucking insecure that you run around the forum doing whatever you can to try to make people like you.  It's REALLY fucking sad.

"Lloyd" every 3rd fucking post. :snack:

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

That's my choice you miserable M'er fucker keep your nose out of it. Guys like Z and xcr7 and I always had a good time. What's sad you sticking you're fucking nose up in everyone's shit you insecure pathetic loser.

Your life must really suck!!   :finger:

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I have nothing against the people running the place.  Some of the dipshits using up much of the bandwidth, well yeah.  

there needs to be a TDS and a Covid sticky... all opinions into a 16,000 page thread.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh c’mon you miss us :lol:I can tell the way all your heads nod up and down in synchronicity next door that you really enjoy your self. Drop by once in a while but don’t be this guy dude

VVVVVVVVVVVV

A19A00AC-BFF2-4D9B-A6CC-A709C29BFC85.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Oh c’mon you miss us :lol:I can tell the way all your heads nod up and down in synchronicity next door that you really enjoy your self. Drop by once in a while but don’t be this guy dude

VVVVVVVVVVVV

A19A00AC-BFF2-4D9B-A6CC-A709C29BFC85.jpeg

He needs Snow Rider as his nemesis…without that he seems to have lost his way.🤣🤷🏻

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Feel free to take this latest crop of HCS rejects and hold a campfire...

I promise you that not a single person in this world thinks as highly of you, as you do yourself. 

The irony of HCS rejects holding a grudge after all these years, about others from HCS, is middle school level bullshit. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I promise you that not a single person in this world thinks as highly of you, as you do yourself

The irony of HCS rejects holding a grudge after all these years, about others from HCS, is middle school level bullshit. 

Have you noticed MCLiar? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He needs Snow Rider as his nemesis…without that he seems to have lost his way.🤣🤷🏻

As much as I hate to admit it, I wish he’d come back and while we’re at it, let Fat Dave and Poo 550 come back. This place could use a little jolt. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As much as I hate to admit it, I wish he’d come back and while we’re at it, let Fat Dave and Poo 550 come back. This place could use a little jolt. :lmao:

Honestly, the only one that I wouldn't welcome back is 550. If 550 wasn't such a dink with the lawsuit threats I would probably welcome him back at some point too. But I have had enough of that crap. Not again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1