Check your account email address ×

Described this place quite well...

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"Blissful ignorance" is another word to describe some here.

Like when you believe that the vax causes AIDS or is the exclusive reason for an increase in death.  Definitely ignorant.  Could also be called dumb as fuck, but that fits you to a T Lloyd.

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"Blissful ignorance" is another word to describe some here.

Like when you believe that the vax causes AIDS or is the exclusive reason for an increase in death.  Definitely ignorant.  Could also be called dumb as fuck, but that fits you to a T Lloyd.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Fuck dude….can ya tamp down your hard on enough to keep your obsession in one thread?

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you listen to the entire clip?

Or just what fake news told you?

I've only listened to the msm published audio.  Hit me with a link to the alternative audio please if you don't mind and thank you massa 

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've only listened to the msm published audio.  Hit me with a link to the alternative audio please if you don't mind and thank you massa 

Listen to the entire clip so you can get the context.  Or you can let fake news spin it for you.

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck dude….can ya tamp down your hard on enough to keep your obsession in one thread?

I think he misses Poo550 . Only other time ive seen Deep go this hard :lol::ashamed:

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Listen to the entire clip so you can get the context.  Or you can let fake news spin it for you.

why don't you specifically tell me what it is you would like me to hear.  a specific moment on the audio perhaps?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why don't you specifically tell me what it is you would like me to hear.  a specific moment on the audio perhaps?

Good luck with that!

:lol:

28 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I think he misses Poo550 . 

Sadly Snotty looks intelligent compared to AC.  Both are equally bat shit crazy and suffering from "belief preserverance" along with every other descriptor Crnr posted in this thread.

Edited by Deephaven

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did you purchase a manure spreader?  

:nose:

if you look at the guy in charge right now you would have 10x the ammo compared to the guy who is irrelevant. But I guess you cant stop looking backwards to find stuff to ignore the current reality of failure in leadership. 

Do you jump when the MSM claps? I bet you do................. look how you just carried that water  up hill. wew that's hard work especially when you do it for free.

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

if you look at the guy in charge right now you would have 10x the ammo compared to the guy who is irrelevant. But I guess you cant stop looking backwards to find stuff to ignore the current reality of failure in leadership. 

Do you jump when the MSM claps? I bet you do................. look how you just carried that water  up hill. wew that's hard work especially when you do it for free.

if Trump goes away, so do my Trump posts.  Obama, Bush and even Blowjob Billy went away.  Trump won't go away.  Wait, all three of the former potuses I just named won two terms.  

is Trump running for a second term?  he's still campaigning, grifting or whatever his cult wants to call it.  

are you from Michigan?

https://www.newsweek.com/video-reportedly-shows-michigan-rally-goers-streaming-out-trump-speaks-1748229

:) TDS, no... he needs to shut his mango pie hole first.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

if Trump goes away, so do my Trump posts.  Obama, Bush and even Blowjob Billy went away.  Trump won't go away.  Wait, all three of the former potuses I just named won two terms.  

is Trump running for a second term?  he's still campaigning, grifting or whatever his cult wants to call it.  

are you from Michigan?

https://www.newsweek.com/video-reportedly-shows-michigan-rally-goers-streaming-out-trump-speaks-1748229

:) TDS, no... he needs to shut his mango pie hole first.

keep looking backwards I guess it suits you best

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Roosting said:

keep looking backwards I guess it suits you best

He’s all over the news everyday, holding rallies, endorsing candidates…how is that looking backwards?