Check your account email address ×

Sledding?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn not sure which is heavier, an Apex T or that Expedition i just bought (636 listed dry weight)   :lol: 

Apex should maybe be 570? 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn not sure which is heavier, an Apex T or that Expedition i just bought (636 listed dry weight)   :lol: 

Apex should maybe be 570? 

holy fuck they were 570 stock lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Picking up my sled in an hour. Cant wait to see it. Hopefully it’s clean. Old school turbo power. Oh yah 

Fuck yeah…glad you came to your senses!👊🏻❄️

I almost bought a 2006 apex attack but ended up getting a new rev renegade instead. Test ride the apex and that engine was the sweetest sounding fastest reving thing I ever pulled the trigger on. No regrets getting the rev but that sled was sweet as hell back then

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Waterskipping on an underpowered borrowed sled still goes down as one of the all time legendary dope moves in internet snowmobiling history.

No guts no glory

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Waterskipping on an underpowered borrowed sled still goes down as one of the all time legendary dope moves in internet snowmobiling history.

Well, in defense of Bhen, he has mentioned it involved a considerable amount of Coors Light. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Picking up my sled in an hour. Cant wait to see it. Hopefully it’s clean. Old school turbo power. Oh yah 

What ya getting 

Edited by ACE

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sounds like something a gay person would say...

I thought the same as I was typing it  :lol: 

I'll still race sleds when I can but giving up on trail riding for now

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

I almost bought a 2006 apex attack but ended up getting a new rev renegade instead. Test ride the apex and that engine was the sweetest sounding fastest reving thing I ever pulled the trigger on. No regrets getting the rev but that sled was sweet as hell back then

I had an early beavertail Rev 600, and then a couple years later gave that to the wife and bought an Apex.  At the time, we were only riding in Quebec, and those things were like high speed comfy couches up there.  As soon as it gets bumpy and rough...not so much.

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Why ya getting 

2007 attak with a Simons front mount setup. I picked it up. It’s not as clean as I hoped but it’s all there and fired up and sounded good. Cant buy much for $4000 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Well, in defense of Bhen, he has mentioned it involved a considerable amount of Coors Light. :lmao:

I was drinking southern comfort and those fuckers were egging me on 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

2007 attak with a Simons front mount setup. I picked it up. It’s not as clean as I hoped but it’s all there and fired up and sounded good. Cant buy much for $4000 

Price is right 

I’m gonna keep my eye open for a turbo Barney EXT