Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz Votes No On Relief Money As Florida Deals With Death, Hurricane Damage

Jesus Christ!   :lol:

Can you imagine Desantis saying he was going to make sure the whites were taking care of first?  
The VIce president?????!!!  Going full out racist piece of garbage but it will be  ignored and the guy who said none of the sort will be demonized.  Sick country we live in.  It is like a script everyone has to follow after every event. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I didn’t post that. Several insurance companies pulled out of Florida this year. Several others aren’t insuring older homes. The price of coverage has also increased significantly. 

But fema has to sell you insurance if you buy 90 days before event you are covered. If not you are fucked . 

It is $$$  but it is what it is .

I have buds on the river who have had there homes paid for multiple diff times from fema flood insurance  . They look at how much snow has dumped in N MN and what the prediction is for the rest of the season and act accordingly.  

Think it starts at 1g a month 

15 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Throwing the line out eh? Seriously tho, do you think that her statement was justified? From the party of unification seems a bit divisive don't you think? From a true equity standpoint who lost more in a dollar figure, whites or blacks?

Neither party is a unifier. 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But fema has to sell you insurance if you buy 90 days before event you are covered. If not you are fucked . 

It is $$$  but it is what it is .

I have buds on the river who have had there homes paid for multiple diff times from fema flood insurance  . They look at how much snow has dumped in N MN and what the prediction is for the rest of the season and act accordingly.  

Think it starts at 1g a month 

It can be had cheaper than that. But it basically covers the shell. My old neighbor was paying $1500/mo for a nice place in Palm Coast. 

The dems are constantly running Identity politics, the classic way to DIVIDE the voters.  If they wanted to change that they would stop running candidates based on race or gender.  Remember when biden had to have an African American woman for the supreme court?  Perfect example, another is the VP he chose.  This is the modern democrat party, so anyone who wants to act as both parties are the same regarding this is a LIAR and just talking out of their ass.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill: All Pork – Little Relief

$150 million for Alaskan fisheries, $2 million to the Smithsonian to repair roofs and $8 million to Homeland Security and the Justice Department to buy cars. And that’s just the start. No, this is not Stimulus Part 2, this is the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill, rightfully dubbed the “Sandy Scam.” 

As Matt Kibbe pointed out earlier, the Sandy Scam Bill whose total price tag is $60.4 billion, also contains:

• $58.8 million for forest restoration on private land.
  • $197 million “to… protect coastal ecosystems and habitat impacted by Hurricane Sandy.”
  • $10.78 billion for public transportation, most of which is allocated to future construction and improvements, not disaster relief.
  • $17 billion for wasteful Community Development Block Grants (CDBG), a program that has become notorious for its use as a backdoor earmark program.

And once again MCLiar shows what a dumbfuck he is. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Wait for it……….people of color hit the hardest among Florida residents. 

wife's aunt and uncle owned a rather fancy home in Sanibel for years and sold it in 2005.  

back then I can assure you there wasn't a lot of people of color there aside from yard care services. 

want to live where there's hurricanes, get the insurance!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

wife's aunt and uncle owned a rather fancy home in Sanibel for years and sold it in 2005.  

back then I can assure you there wasn't a lot of people of color there aside from yard care services. 

want to live where there's hurricanes, get the insurance!

Really?  It wasn’t in the nice  all black part of town?  :lol: 
I know the area very well. 

I agree.  I insure everything.  I see stupid people every day who don’t. Im in the business and I have full coverage on all my cars.  
Why is it always the government’s job to fix everything?  Not necessarily talking about this storm but in my neighborhood when there is a bad storm we take care of our own.  We need to get back to neighbors helping neighbors, not waiting for assistance. 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really?  It wasn’t in the nice  all black part of town?  :lol: 
I know the area very well. 

I agree.  I insure everything.  I see stupid people every day who don’t. Im in the business and I have full coverage on all my cars.  
Why is it always the government’s job to fix everything?  Not necessarily talking about this storm but in my neighborhood when there is a bad storm we take care of our own.  We need to get back to neighbors helping neighbors, not waiting for assistance. 

no, there were two elevators in a private residence but if you ever met them you wouldn't know their wealth.  great people 

we used to (seemingly) have something in this country that I would refer to as personal responsibility and accountability.  it's gone, now everyone rich or poor, regardless of skin hue is a fucking victim and frankly I'm pretty sick of it.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump did.

Yes when they said it was ok for him to come.

You're not very bright at all about anything are you.