Check your account email address ×

Matt Gaetz Votes No On Relief Money As Florida Deals With Death, Hurricane Damage

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, there were two elevators in a private residence but if you ever met them you wouldn't know their wealth.  great people 

we used to (seemingly) have something in this country that I would refer to as personal responsibility and accountability.  it's gone, now everyone rich or poor, regardless of skin hue is a fucking victim and frankly I'm pretty sick of it.  

No argument here.  Remember when people used to proud of their resolve? The worst thing you could be was a victim. 
we had a big tree come down and land in the road blocking it.  Men, women, and children all out there cutting up and dragging it out of the way.  I see grown men on the news bitching that the city hasn’t cleared their sidewalks. 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fake news.:lol:

of course

find me an alternative news source which debunks it please 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden didn't skip his fundraiser when Ian hit.

Fucking idiots.

he's currently fundraising?

hit us with a link, msm or altRight please 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No argument here.  Remember when people used to proud of their resolve? The worst thing you could be was a victim. 
we had a big tree come down and land in the road blocking it.  Men, women, and children all out there cutting up and dragging it out of the way.  I see grown men on the news bitching that the city hasn’t cleared their sidewalks. 

absolutely, we're living in a whole society of victims and I honestly see no end to it. 

maybe you and I were raised differently, or are just stubborn old pricks who value our pride.

idk, it's where we're at 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

of course

find me an alternative news source which debunks it please 

he's currently fundraising?

hit us with a link, msm or altRight please 

absolutely, we're living in a whole society of victims and I honestly see no end to it. 

maybe you and I were raised differently, or are just stubborn old pricks who value our pride.

idk, it's where we're at 

Victims can't use Google... :snack:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Democrats: here is $17 billion in hurricane relief, Florida

Also democrats: and here is $33 billion for us for giving you $17 billion. You're welcome. 

Amazing how stupid the OP looks now, isn't it?