Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

No , they don’t matter that much. There , are you happy. They are near dead anyway and they aren’t worth jeopardizing the entire world over. Now fucking kill yourself you stupid backwards led cunt 

They want to sacrifice the well being of young people so people dying in old folks homes might live a few more months but in solitary confinement 

absolute fucking brain dead piece of shit virtue signalling morons 

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

They want to sacrifice the well being of young people so people dying in old folks homes might live a few more months but in solitary confinement 

absolute fucking brain dead piece of shit virtue signalling morons 

It’s so fucked it’s got to be a joke. 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s so fucked it’s got to be a joke. 

These types think Dr Jay Bhattacharya is an idiot while at the same time grovelling over people like Greta Thunberg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Stealing gifs from next door?

Lurking is so pathetic... :lol:

Ahhh no…haven’t been there in many months….more fail from you but at least it’s afternoon.😉

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, DriftBusta said:

I got the first two shots, but since have decided no more jabs for me.  I'm down with covid right now, 3rd day feeling like a bad cold.  After what my bros cardiologist told him this week about the jab, no fucking way am I getting any more of the so called vacc shots.  I would really like a real investigation into Faucis involvement in the creation of this man made virus, cuz its pretty clear thats how it came about.  If some of the allegations are true, talk about crimes against humanity....wtf

On 10/1/2022 at 1:08 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same here…Fuck this shit.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Jims still stuck on 2 years ago.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

And you're the one making dumb and hypocritical statements.  Wtf do you expect you're going to get for responses?  Most of us have learned a bit and moved on.

I always find it funny how your atittude changes towards me when Moe is around.😉🤔

We have the exact same view on this whole thing.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I always find it funny how your atittude changes towards me when Moe is around.😉🤔

You need to stop worrying about what I respond to, and when.  Its a bad look.  What, are there like 10-15 guys here?  You made a dumb comment and you got called on it.  If you're going to imply someone is a hypocrite because their views may have changed in the past 2 years, be sure and put the disclaimer that you are too.  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have learned and like your pal Woolie I’m done with the shots and in hindsight wish I hadn’t got the first two. Also the mask thing was simply me sitting in the hospital while my daughter had her tonsils out which was during the height of this shit and it was the only way I was allowed in and I have posted plenty of pictures of myself other than that one….not even noon and all this fail from you…nice work! 🤣👍🏼
BTW you’re the one calling people here covidiots not me.

Why are you now done with the vax?  What changed specifically.

On the bold, at this point anyone still peddling the vax as useful is beyond an idiot. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

These types think Dr Jay Bhattacharya is an idiot while at the same time grovelling over people like Greta Thunberg

He never changed his goalposts, just how many lives would have been spared if the GBD was followed.

Plus the economic damage would have been nil.

All for a fucking cold.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why are you now done with the vax?  What changed specifically.

On the bold, at this point anyone still peddling the vax as useful is beyond an idiot. 

Like many he probably got presented with more and more relevant information 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never see anyone more concerned with who said what.....

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He never changed his goalposts, just how many lives would have been spared if the GBD was followed.

Plus the economic damage would have been nil.

All for a fucking cold.

hey Kneel I thought you debunked this and called it absurd outright. 

Funny thing it is absolutely correct and rings true no matter how you analyze it.

poor guy just cant help being wrong.......

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You've had plenty of time AC to formulate something, post up or run like the little bitch you are.   

LhrJ0wL.png

I'll take 'prove to the world you don't have a life without telling me you don't have a life' for $1,000 Alex...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'll take 'prove to the world you don't have a life without telling me you don't have a life' for $1,000 Alex...

AC obviously doesn't.  The amount of garbage he posts on here is unbelievable.  Even more so his inability to understand any of it and no capability to summarize any of it.  If he has any balls he will answer the question, if not I will keep asking it.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

AC obviously doesn't.  The amount of garbage he posts on here is unbelievable.  Even more so his inability to understand any of it and no capability to summarize any of it.  If he has any balls he will answer the question, if not I will keep asking it.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Look it's a unicorn -  is the only answer you have to defend your own statement.  Obviously all the research you did in the past 30 hours to try and come up with a way to defend has failed.  Your flock has let you down.  

• Like 1