Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This clown?? :perm:Hey Deepshit do us all a favor got take you're pills. :thumbsup:

If you're going to stalk him at least type something that makes sense:thumb: 

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

You couldn't come up with anything new,9_9 they should put a limit on how many times you can post the same gif in one night. :whistle:

Was that a rule at the huge sled forum that you Moderated?The one you attracted 30k members to??

At FS we believe in less stupid rules and more freedom :thumb: Post what you want where you want:news:

Keep your heads in the sand.

Dr. Philip Altman BPharm (Hons), MSc, PhD – “I’m not going to sugarcoat this presentation, nor waste your time going over the mountain of evidence and statistics to show that we the Australian people have been deceived, we’ve been lied to”…”These so called vaccines are not safe. They have caused more deaths and adverse effects than any drug in the history of medicine”.

https://www.justonefocus.org/these-vaccines-have-caused-more-deaths-than-any-drug-in-the-history-of-medicine/?fbclid=IwAR0XA-uwUaMP-klM_4MBMj85JS6yXcAYQV5E27XGPmxklnuwtDF9xesNwz8

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

More moving the goalposts.  I know you are mentally challenged, but have to say I am shocked you can't even do simple.

You sure you don't need a boost?

Remember when you thought:

1. 2 weeks to flatten the curve was science
  2.  6 feet apart would stop the virus
  3.  the virus would not travel through a mask
  4.  shutting down small businesses would stop the virus
  5.  closing schools would top the virus
  6.  the virus spread asymptotically.
  7.  this was a pandemic of the unvaxxed
  8.  the vax stopped covid transmission
  9.  the vax prevented you from getting covid.
  10.  the vax has 95% efficacy
  11.  two doses and your done

I bet you want to forget what your science led you to believe, all total bullshit and yet you still get your marching orders from the ones spreading the lies.

Go back to the beginning and show where my position changed.

And yes the vax does give aids, vaids specifically since it does lower your immune.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Do you even read their statement?

They claimed a focused approach on the elderly and immune compromised.  Also that mass vax of a leaky vax during a pandemic was the dumbest thing you could do.

I have followed the three for some time.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

I was likely the first to post it, 2 years ago.

Well they've changed it I guess, because it's no where to be found in the last thing you posted on them. All it says is they don't want to be dependant on the vaccines. I think this proves again you don't even read what you post thoroughly.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They claimed a focused approach on the elderly and immune compromised.  Also that mass vax of a leaky vax during a pandemic was the dumbest thing you could do.

You're like a fucking democrat. You post and say things enough times hoping people will believe you eventually. 

Well they've changed it I guess, because it's no where to be found in the last thing you posted on them. All it says is they don't want to be dependant on the vaccines. I think this proves again you don't even read what you post thoroughly.

I have followed them for over two years, I know exactly what they have written and said.

I even heard what Jay told Trump in Aug 2020 when Trump asked if he was lied to by Fauci and Brix regarding lockdowns and closing schools etc that 2 million Americans would die otherwise.  Jay said they were full of shit.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even Fauci said this in the beginning....then he got his orders  

Just now, EvilBird said:

Even Fauci said this in the beginning....then he got his orders  

Actual science and what was the previous pandemic protocol.  Odd they changed that just before the pandemic started to a new unproven method that has been a total failure.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have followed them for over two years, I know exactly what they have written and said.

I even heard what Jay told Trump in Aug 2020 when Trump asked if he was lied to by Fauci and Brix regarding lockdowns and closing schools etc that 2 million Americans would die otherwise.  Jay said they were full of shit.

Read it again.

The Great Barrington Declaration

The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. 

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice. 

Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.

Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing. We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza. 

As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls. We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e.  the point at which the rate of new infections is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity. 

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection. 

Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals. 

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity

Read it again.

The Great Barrington Declaration

The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. 

Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice. 

Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.

Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing. We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza. 

As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls. We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e.  the point at which the rate of new infections is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity. 

The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection. 

Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals. 

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity

Yes I have read that and stated the same.  Focused protection.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The question is does Schultz now agree with the GBD?

That would leave Klink pretty much alone.:lol:

Schultz will agree to anything as long as he gets to go on vacation :lol:

• Haha 1