Check your account email address ×

The great barrington declaration

Rod

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do what you want, I'm in ACs camp, and I've seen all the evidence I need to.  And if you are trusting the federal government after all the bullshit they've rammed down the publics throat in the past 5-6  years, god bless ya...  :lol: 

Be a little more obtuse why don't ya...

Seriously, thats the best you can do?  You don't think the information hasn't changed in the past 2 years?  Who else were we going to rely on back then except Lord Fauci?

He told him NOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE.  While all these dipshits want to continue to wallow in their cognitive dissonance, this is what a 30 year cardioligist told him.  He had a heart attack while driving and was in full cardiac arrest.  Fortunately a retired state trooper driving by and saw the accident and started CPR, they got the ambulance there who paddled him back to life, then life starred him to the hospital, where they performed a quadruple bypass 4-5 days later.  Genetics they said, fine.  On is first followup with the cardiologist who performed the surgery, he asked my brother if he had never been vaccinated.  Brother said, "no".  Doctor said, "GOOD".  He then went on to explain that he and many of his colleagues have been seeing a dramatic rise in cardiac cases from patients who were fine until getting the vaccine.  The American Association of Cardiologists (and who knows who else at this point) are suing several pharma companies and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with the information and data regarding complications after getting the vacc.  What makes it so galling is the attempt at mandating this for younger people who have a 99.8% chance of beating it on their own.  I got the first two shots about 2 years ago now.  No boosters.  Just caught covid again, and it hasn't been anything more than a good cold for me, and I'm 64.  I tested negative today, and am feeling about 95% after coming down with it last Thursday.  Thats my first hand information, and all I need to know about these fucking vaccines and the federal government.

I hope you don't die from it.

Where's @f7ben?

😂

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You do what you want, I'm in ACs camp, and I've seen all the evidence I need to. 

Evidence that suggests that the vax is the reason for the 40%?  He can't show shit that connects it.  Just like his claim that the vax causes aids.  It's fucking laughable.  

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid was a test for compliance on the masses.  From the WEF.

They created the virus and then the vax.  

You moved your goalposts again.  You said before the vax caused the pandemic and it came first.

....and you still haven't answered the question.  Pretty obvious to all of us you can't.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You have covid now as well?

I just got a call a moment ago about the daughters boyfriend having it ... which works out well for me not wanting her to have a boyfriend.  : 😂

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Evidence that suggests that the vax is the reason for the 40%?  He can't show shit that connects it.  Just like his claim that the vax causes aids.  It's fucking laughable.  

You moved your goalposts again.  You said before the vax caused the pandemic and it came first.

....and you still haven't answered the question.  Pretty obvious to all of us you can't.

If you have a 40% increase in non covid excess deaths after a mass vaccination program that is supposed to save lives, what does that tell you?

Fail/nofail?

pass/nogo?

Like I said elementary troubleshooting isn't your skill. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is it a secret?

:lol:

Just to the mass formation group think.

I see you ignored this.

10 million people from VSafe data.  No safety signal crossed here.

Keep it up we might even give a phd.:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just to the mass formation group think.

I see you ignored this.

10 million people from VSafe data.  No safety signal crossed here.

Keep it up we might even give a phd.:lol: 

Medical care for what? A sore arm? Very vague.

Edited by Steve753

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Medical care for what? A sore arm? Very vague.

Did you watch it?

Aaron can explain it and what he had to go through to get it.  7.7% had serious hospital visits and 25% had side effects requiring them to stay home.

Sore arm?

This is what the cdc and fda want to hide.  

Stay clueless, it works well on you.

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif.dd49ca7e83f76f235e4f0c2bef5b52e7.gif

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you watch it?

Aaron can explain it and what he had to go through to get it.  7.7% had serious hospital visits and 25% had side effects requiring them to stay home.

Sore arm?

This is what the cdc and fda want to hide.  

Stay clueless, it works well on you.

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif.dd49ca7e83f76f235e4f0c2bef5b52e7.gif

Yes I watched it. Stay home for what? Again very vague. I'd like to know exact details if I'm going to be told this information.  

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

-27% vax efficacy after 5 months.

Its the same for pfizer btw.

But it works.

Time for another boost.

You've showed this same thing before only it was 44%. What gives? I guess when it's misinformation you can pretty much make up any # you want.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you have a 40% increase in non covid excess deaths after a mass vaccination program that is supposed to save lives, what does that tell you?

LOTS of variables changed in addition.  What shows you that it is 100% the vax?  And again, stop with the questions instead of statements.  It just makes you look even more stupid.

Show us your logic.  You claim to be such a critical thinker.  Spell it out..pretty obvious you can't otherwise you would have tried.  Been bugging you all day, yet you still have nothing.  Are you not smart enough to understand your own conclusions?  Too stupid to type them?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

LOTS of variables changed in addition.  What shows you that it is 100% the vax?  And again, stop with the questions instead of statements.  It just makes you look even more stupid.

Show us your logic.  You claim to be such a critical thinker.  Spell it out..pretty obvious you can't otherwise you would have tried.  Been bugging you all day, yet you still have nothing.  Are you not smart enough to understand your own conclusions?  Too stupid to type them?

Can you count to 10 without using your hands?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He told him NOT TO TAKE THE VACCINE.  While all these dipshits want to continue to wallow in their cognitive dissonance, this is what a 30 year cardioligist told him.  He had a heart attack while driving and was in full cardiac arrest.  Fortunately a retired state trooper driving by and saw the accident and started CPR, they got the ambulance there who paddled him back to life, then life starred him to the hospital, where they performed a quadruple bypass 4-5 days later.  Genetics they said, fine.  On is first followup with the cardiologist who performed the surgery, he asked my brother if he had never been vaccinated.  Brother said, "no".  Doctor said, "GOOD".  He then went on to explain that he and many of his colleagues have been seeing a dramatic rise in cardiac cases from patients who were fine until getting the vaccine.  The American Association of Cardiologists (and who knows who else at this point) are suing several pharma companies and the federal government because they have not been forthcoming with the information and data regarding complications after getting the vacc.  What makes it so galling is the attempt at mandating this for younger people who have a 99.8% chance of beating it on their own.  I got the first two shots about 2 years ago now.  No boosters.  Just caught covid again, and it hasn't been anything more than a good cold for me, and I'm 64.  I tested negative today, and am feeling about 95% after coming down with it last Thursday.  Thats my first hand information, and all I need to know about these fucking vaccines and the federal government.

God damn did t know that hope he’s doing well!!!!

No other previous issues?

I was convinced by my wife and daughter both in the medical field daughter a RN to get the jab I was hesitant for a couple months and then decided to get the 2 jabs but no boosters for any of us  

Never tested positive but I had some shit last winter where I lost my voice 2 different times about 3 months apart. 

If hindsight was 20/20 I would  have never got the jab.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

You've showed this same thing before only it was 44%. What gives? I guess when it's misinformation you can pretty much make up any # you want.

I post results, the common theme is the vax is useless.

Now you might 3 boosters to get you up to date.