The great barrington declaration

Rod

I got the first two shots, but since have decided no more jabs for me.  I'm down with covid right now, 3rd day feeling like a bad cold.  After what my bros cardiologist told him this week about the jab, no fucking way am I getting any more of the so called vacc shots.  I would really like a real investigation into Faucis involvement in the creation of this man made virus, cuz its pretty clear thats how it came about.  If some of the allegations are true, talk about crimes against humanity....wtf

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I got the first two shots, but since have decided no more jabs for me.  I'm down with covid right now, 3rd day feeling like a bad cold.  After what my bros cardiologist told him this week about the jab, no fucking way am I getting any more of the so called vacc shots.  I would really like a real investigation into Faucis involvement in the creation of this man made virus, cuz its pretty clear thats how it came about.  If some of the allegations are true, talk about crimes against humanity....wtf

Heart issues are up way above the 5 year baseline.  What could it be.

Fauci created the virus, but he's just a pawn.

His net worth increased 5 million during covid so far.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same here…Fuck this shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 3

I know several people whose health was compromised long term following Covid. The research shows this as well. It was 3 months before I felt back to 100% but I had got pneumonia a month after the infection. Never had pneumonia in my life. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t see a great deal of protection from omicron with the vaccine. I was around several people that were positive with the original Covid and delta strain and I never got infected and showed symptoms. Although I did show strong antibodies for both the original and delta strain so apparently I had it. Omicron kicked my ass. So much for natural immunity. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know several people whose health was compromised long term following Covid. The research shows this as well. It was 3 months before I felt back to 100% but I had got pneumonia a month after the infection. Never had pneumonia in my life. 

That's not good at all. A friend of mine got it in November of 2020. Next thing I heard he was in a coma. Well that lasted 7 weeks. Long story short he's alive, but I don't think he'll ever be the same. That's why I laugh off Aces comments that it's just a cold. It definitely shows how ignorant he is.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see a great deal of protection from omicron with the vaccine. I was around several people that were positive with the original Covid and delta strain and I never got infected and showed symptoms. Although I did show strong antibodies for both the original and delta strain so apparently I had it. Omicron kicked my ass. So much for natural immunity. 

The vax messes with your natural immunity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That's not good at all. A friend of mine got it in November of 2020. Next thing I heard he was in a coma. Well that lasted 7 weeks. Long story short he's alive, but I don't think he'll ever be the same. That's why I laugh off Aces comments that it's just a cold. It definitely shows how ignorant he is.

Did they give him Remdesivir.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The booster causes AIDS!!!

:lol:

You’re so smart can you give us a full scientific explanation of the virus and vaccine, and how they work?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You’re so smart can you give us a full scientific explanation of the virus and vaccine, and how they work?

It's just a cold and the vaccine makes your odds of getting covid higher.

38 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The common cold kills people 

we know who’s at risk with mild respiratory illnesses. This is where you anti science zealots get confused 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Yes he was right the entire time 

Childhoods are only a year or so long. Interesting. Talk about embellishment or what.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Childhoods are only a year or so long. Interesting. Talk about embellishment or what.

How about 2.5 years and counting. They are fucking people lives up significantly. Kicking kids out of college , making kids wear masks. All this shit is horrifying and people should literally be executed for it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about 2.5 years and counting. They are fucking people lives up significantly. Kicking kids out of college , making kids wear masks. All this shit is horrifying and people should literally be executed for it. 

He can’t let go of the only thing he thought made him a good person :( 

• Like 2