Check your account email address ×

This brutal new ad portrays Donald Trump as a full-blown sociopath

Hey Vince, Snowrider is down there doing you a flavor...be nice and run your fingers through his hair or something....let him know you appreciate it.  It won't matter though, he'll suck on to anybody he can.  But you seem to be his favorite.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Priceless coming from the Candadian who was handed a farm by his in laws....now go get your fucking shinebox.

I don't know what or who the fuck this was in reference to but

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get it SR, you just pretty much call everyone names, sling gay insults at everyone, and display a very high level of hypocrisy every time you don't like what someone else thinks. It was funny when I first got on here, but after a couple weeks reading the same old material, it's getting old. It's like seeing a bad comedian over, and over, and over until you're at the point when you realize, fuck, this guy sucks....Just lame in my book.

He a liberal pussy.  Period.  No manhood at all.  Just wants to hide behind his little home office desk, sell light bulbs and sling shit here where he thinks he can be somebody. loser.

Last but not least:  I CANNOT WAIT FOR TRUMPS ADS ON HILLARY TO COME OUT.  HOLEEEE SHIIIIT!!!!!  :rockernana:

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Trump is a very dangerous man.

You should be afraid....... very afraid!!!!

What strikes me funny is Trump has been in the spot light for 20 - 30 yrs and no one ever noticed the man was a unstable lunatic and a white supremacist.

Crazy!!!!

When you challenge a Liberal......you become an evil racist set on world destruction.  And so does anybody not agreeing with them.  

Sad part is....WET NOODLE MILK TOAST!  Nobody gives a shit anymore.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Vince, Snowrider is down there doing you a flavor...be nice and run your fingers through his hair or something....let him know you appreciate it.  It won't matter though, he'll suck on to anybody he can.  But you seem to be his favorite.

I don't know what or who the fuck this was in reference to but

He a liberal pussy.  Period.  No manhood at all.  Just wants to hide behind his little home office desk, sell light bulbs and sling shit here where he thinks he can be somebody. loser.

Last but not least:  I CANNOT WAIT FOR TRUMPS ADS ON HILLARY TO COME OUT.  HOLEEEE SHIIIIT!!!!!  :rockernana:

Since I was quoting Sludgey who do you think this was directed at? 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you challenge a Liberal......you become an evil racist set on world destruction.  And so does anybody not agreeing with them.  

Sad part is....WET NOODLE MILK TOAST!  Nobody gives a shit anymore.  

If not labeled a racists its a bigot or xenophobic or homophobe etc. Any number of labels used to smear 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Priceless coming from the Candadian who was handed a farm by his in laws....now go get your fucking shinebox.

Wow I'm sorry that you like wince B hole in your mouth man

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's funny the lengths that the left is going to in order to try and paint Trump in a bad light. 

Trump has painted himself into a bad light, seriously how you could blame anyone for Trumps behavior is fantastic.

So Racer must think that the left has voodoo doll that makes Trump do stuff like this.

19 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

I'm hear to tell you that you have some real weird fantasies :nuts:

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump has painted himself into a bad light, seriously how you could blame anyone for Trumps behavior is fantastic.

So Racer must think that the left has voodoo doll that makes Trump do stuff like this.

Ah you're just a lil fella 

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That ad certainly shows Trump is an ass but a sociopath?

You're reaching Dems.

WHAT?  Are you saying the Lib-tards aren't trained Psychologists too?  Can't be.  No way.  

:lol:

Edited by Zambroski

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get it SR, you just pretty much call everyone names, sling gay insults at everyone, and display a very high level of hypocrisy every time you don't like what someone else thinks. It was funny when I first got on here, but after a couple weeks reading the same old material, it's getting old. It's like seeing a bad comedian over, and over, and over until you're at the point when you realize, fuck, this guy sucks....Just lame in my book.

SR is the only person I can recall on the history of the old and new freedomsledder that post a meme with a downs syndrome child crossing a finish line and he post it in a manner to put posters down and make fun of downs syndrome people.  SR is truly the most hypocritical classless low IQ poster on freedom sledder.  He is Only person on Freedomsledder to make fun of down syndrome people.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

SR is the only person I can recall on the history of the old and new freedomsledder that post a meme with a downs syndrome child crossing a finish line and he post it in a manner to put posters down and make fun of downs syndrome people.  SR is truly the most hypocritical classless low IQ poster on freedom sledder.  He is Only person on Freedomsledder to make fun of down syndrome people.

Now if we could only get SR to run for office so we could expose him!! :lol:

51 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Weird shit happens in East Bumfuck  Manitoba down on the farm.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now if we could only get SR to run for office so we could expose him!! :lol:

I have seen karma happen all to often and believe in it.  Who knows may SR will have kids if he doesn't already, or have more kids or have grandkids....... 

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I also find it bizarre he uses gay terminology in a derogatory way.  Closet Catholic?  I'm sure he likes boys already...just a short step from there.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I have seen karma happen all to often and believe in it.  Who knows may SR will have kids if he doesn't already, or have more kids or have grandkids....... 

Not his..adopted.  He has NO BALLS!  

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yes he is Cat Shit :nuts: 

It's awful to see him this way, Mongo , it's why I can't come around here too much anymore .  I fear that it won't be long now before he drops the bomb on us and posts a pic of his new Skeedoo 4Tec faggot sled .   

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's awful to see him this way, Mongo , it's why I can't come around here too much anymore .  I fear that it won't be long now before he drops the bomb on us and posts a pic of his new Skeedoo 4Tec faggot sled .   

Fucking Buss siding with Creepr now you and mongo.....WTF....SMH.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hope you are going to be nicer than you were last night, James .   :news:

I'm fine but when balloon head calls me a stupid motherfucker and suggests I'm on anti depressants he can piss off....won't be seeing me around that clique filled fag fest anymore. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I hope you are going to be nicer than you were last night, James .   :news:

I like him being "mean".  It's funny as hell to me.  

"lumpy"  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm fine but when balloon head calls me a stupid motherfucker and suggests I'm on anti depressants he can piss off....won't be seeing me around that clique filled fag fest anymore. :bc: 

Oh come on .  :bc: