Check your account email address ×

This brutal new ad portrays Donald Trump as a full-blown sociopath

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Momo really is a spineless noodle.....you just know he is over at TBP trying to ingratiate himself by being a sniveling little snitch.:lame:

:lies:its all Cravesdick posts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I told him that his views and opinions depended on who he was conversing with in a thread and that he was incapable of original thought but I never called him any names or used insulting language. Now that is not to say I don't with others because I do especially brain dead fucks like creeper but never with Buss.

:dunno: What took you so long.  He's always been that way :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

You are a sociopathic liar.

Sorry I'm not a druggy fuckup like you I don't know all the drug talk and stoner lingo like you do :nuts: 

Edited by Momorider

Just now, Momorider said:

Sorry I'm not a druggy fuckup like you I don't know all the drug talk and stoner lingo like you do :nuts: 

You should be banned from this forum for spreading damaging rumours about a fellow member.

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

investigative money..wtf everybody take a stupid  pill or what. :lol:

You still make no sense. Banning Momo takes nothing more than the click of a mouse. So again, wtf are you saying?

It is a real shame that a member like momorider is allowed to ruin what could be a fun and informative place to debate. I guess the new admin are OK with a guy that hides behind the keyboard spreading vicious lies about a person whose real name is known. See ya.

26 minutes ago, Boered said:

You should be banned from this forum for spreading damaging rumours about a fellow member.

internets.jpg

1 minute ago, Boered said:

It is a real shame that a member like momorider is allowed to ruin what could be a fun and informative place to debate. I guess the new admin are OK with a guy that hides behind the keyboard spreading vicious lies about a person whose real name is known. See ya.

See ya!

Edited by Capt.Storm

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

I agree if a members real name is known and another member spreads lies about something as serious as drug addiction that's reason for at least a short ban to smarten them up. Momo says its stuff like that is why he don't post pics of himself or any personal info. He of all people should know better 

6 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I agree if a members real name is known and another member spreads lies about something as serious as drug addiction that's reason for at least a short ban to smarten them up. Momo says its stuff like that is why he don't post pics of himself or any personal info. He of all people should know better 

Kinda makes him a smart guy I would say.

18 minutes ago, Boered said:

Don't let the door knock any sense into your obvious empty skull on the way out you lying druggie FUCK :bong: 

23 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Kinda makes him a smart guy I would say.

Then he should know to STFU about spreading any kind of shit about other members if their names are known here.