Check your account email address ×

Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Like you about the right?.. RUDY! MTG! GAETZ! TRUMP! BOEBART! :mc:

GFY tubby

So calling idiot politicians “idiots” is the same as you running around here telling other members to fuck off on a daily basis…yeah…seems legit.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So calling idiot politicians “idiots” is the same as you running around here telling other members to fuck off on a daily basis…yeah…seems legit.🤣

I tell ppl to fuck off that want to give me shit constantly and you’re one of them. You never comment on a article it’s just constant attack and many here see it. You’re a  nothing in life. You have no life except FS

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I tell ppl to fuck off that want to give me shit constantly and you’re one of them. You never comment on a article it’s just constant attack and many here see it. You’re a  nothing in life. You have no life except FS

f5p.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Why? Because it's true? It's easy to play the how do you like it game. Does it fix the problem? 

Because his immigration policy were 180 degrees opposed to what Biden’s are. Because he was building a wall and had policies that discouraged and prevented this level of illegal immigration.  Because your whataboutism game is weak.  Because your comments are dumb deflections.  So yeah.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So am I.

Who isn’t?  I’ll tell ya what else you are.  You’re led.  Your Desantis comments early in the thread are a perfect example,

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Because his immigration policy 180 degrees opposed to what Biden’s is.  Because he was building a wall and had policies that discouraged and prevented this level of illegal immigration.  Because your whataboutism game is weak.  So yeah.

Who isn’t?  I’ll talk ya what else you are.  You’re led.  Your Desantis comments early in the thread is a perfect example,

You do realize if Trump were still president he couldn't use the remain in Mexico thing anymore. Or maybe you don't? 

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You do realize if Trump were still president he couldn't use the remain in Mexico thing anymore. Or maybe you don't? 

Explain that to the class, since you seem to imply Biden’s immigration policies are the same as Trumps were.  Fuck sakes guy, the contrarian fence rider act is lame as hell.  And I have zero interest in your Nealesque vortex conversations.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Explain that to the class, since you seem to imply Biden’s immigration policies are the same as Trumps were.  Fuck sales guy, the contrarian fence rider act is lame as hell.

Where did I say that? All I'm saying is, is that the dems likely still would've controlled congress and the senate and would've pushed the Supreme Court to rule on the stop of remain in Mexico policy. Which is basically what happened under Biden. As for Trumps wall. Sure it would've got finished, but it's basically for optics, as the illegals have no problem getting over it as we have seen.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Where did I say that? All I'm saying is, is that the dems likely still would've controlled congress and the senate and would've pushed the Supreme Court to rule on the stop of remain in Mexico policy. Which is basically what happened under Biden. As for Trumps wall. Sure it would've got finished, but it's basically for optics, as the illegals have no problem getting over it as we have seen.

why i always thought the "wall" was stupid.  I have zero issue turning people back and we should be doing that over allowing them to remain but the wall was jsut an ego thing not really effective.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:ya ok

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because his immigration policy were 180 degrees opposed to what Biden’s are. Because he was building a wall and had policies that discouraged and prevented this level of illegal immigration.  Because your whataboutism game is weak.  Because your comments are dumb deflections.  So yeah.

Who isn’t?  I’ll tell ya what else you are.  You’re led.  Your Desantis comments early in the thread are a perfect example,

You aren’t because despite all the evidence to the contrary you still think Trump was really trying to drain the swamp….talk about being led…good lord.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You aren’t because despite all the evidence to the contrary you still think Trump was really trying to drain the swamp….talk about being led…good lord.

Yes Trump was given such a fair shake by Washington, the Media, Hollywood, academia.  Did it ever occur to you that the reason I defend him so much is because I detest the other aforementioned groups by an order of magnitudes even more, and have for more than 20 years?  No.  It hasn’t.  It’s not that I love the guy even though I love his ideas which he’s expressed for more than 40 years….consistency.  You’re 10 to 1 minimum anti Trump more than you are with the establishment.  And is why I have zero time arguing with morons who offer no better solutions and spend most of their waking hours shitting on a guy that has a rabid support base, compared to the guy we are “told” got 81 million votes.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

LOL.  trump has done more to drain the swamp then any one else elected to POTUS both directly and indirectly.  Funny, but liberals like yourself elected a 40+ year politician in response to that.  That's your idea to drain the swamp.  good job.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL.  trump has done more to drain the swamp then any one else elected to POTUS both directly and indirectly.  Funny, but liberals like yourself elected a 40+ year politician in response to that.  Yet you still think we all need to drain the swamp.

That’s where they lose me.  A private citizen has been saying for 40 years that Washington is a corrupt place and that someone needs to step up and fix it, that he would do so if he saw no other options.  35 years later he kept his promise. And he pushed him agenda that was exactly what he said he would do. He was fought and attacked every step of the way by the establishment. But smales wants to get into this nuance game that Trump wasn’t really trying to drain the swamp, that he’s no different than a career hack scumbag like Joe Biden, while also falling for most all the main stream narratives.  And we’re supposed to pretend that he’s getting a fair shake by the media, most of Washington and the parasite class. I got no time for that horse shit view. 

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for Whoopi Goldberg, Tommy Lee and others that were going to leave the country if Trump got elected as President the first election.  How many actually left.....None sad to say. 

Regardless of President they can all still leave as far a I'm concerned.  Bye Bye

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Way to focus on what’s important. Like I said about you.

He knew Washington's been a swamp for 40 yrs and got the swampiest of the swamp on his admin, not his fault though. He egged on the left, not his fault though. He riled up Trumpers enough to attack the capital, not his fault though. 

Sounds like a fine candidate to be president again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

He knew Washington's been a swamp for 40 yrs and got the swampiest of the swamp on his admin, not his fault though. He egged on the left, not his fault though. He riled up Trumpers enough to attack the capital, not his fault though. 

He egged on the left? Wtf is wrong with you? They started on him in 2014/15 the second there was a hint he’s running.

Jan 6th again.. Blown out of proportion due to heartstrings and feeling so bad for ppl…nothing about summer 2020 tho which was far worse..

TDS again

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

He egged on the left? Wtf is wrong with you? They started on him in 2014/15 the second there was a hint he’s running.

TDS again

The right did the same thing to him.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No, I don't want him to run again.  

And yeah, he did put swamp creatures on his admin.  I think he thought once he got in there, and played it "safe" by putting/keeping some of the "experienced" people in places (Look at Fauci) that there could be compromise.  Obviously that didn't work out so well for him.  Then he became the petulant child even more so, because of personal attacks he couldn't just let go of and ignore the noise.  

If there is anything the Biden admin, or who ever is running that shit show has done well, it's ignore the noise.  They just don't give a fuck.  And yes, I hold the MSM culpable in this effort for their lack of coverage on many MANY items.  Too bad it takes a political stunt for them to actually talk about things, like the immigration issue.

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mag6240 said:

No, I don't want him to run again.  

And yeah, he did put swamp creatures on his admin.  I think he thought once he got in there, and played it "safe" by putting/keeping some of the "experienced" people in places (Look at Fauci) that there could be compromise.  Obviously that didn't work out so well for him.  Then he became the petulant child even more so, because of personal attacks he couldn't just let go of and ignore the noise.  

If there is anything the Biden admin, or who ever is running that shit show has done well, it's ignore the noise.  They just don't give a fuck.  And yes, I hold the MSM culpable in this effort for their lack of coverage on many MANY items.  Too bad it takes a political stunt for them to actually talk about things, like the immigration issue.

Biden is ruining the country, I've never debated that.

:bc:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Jan 6th again.. Blown out of proportion due to heartstrings and feeling so bad for ppl…nothing about summer 2020 tho which was far worse..

TDS again

There was no reason for Jan 6th. It could've been a peaceful protest. But it wasn't and it's because of Trump.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There was no reason for Jan 6th. It could've been a peaceful protest. But it wasn't and it's because of Trump.

Exactly…people close to him and others like Hannity, Laura Ingraham…ect…asked   him to do something and he wouldn’t.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1