Check your account email address ×

Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guy seems to have rallys constantly where sitting members of congress speak and it’s supposed to be ignored?🤔

Maybe MTG should get back to DC and do her job.

Seen one Trump rally, you've seen them all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The guy seems to have rallys constantly where sitting members of congress speak and it’s supposed to be ignored?🤔

Maybe MTG should get back to DC and do her job.

:mc:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So the left would still be obsessed with Trump if he wasn't running for potus in 24 you're saying?

That’s exactly correct. Just look here at the obsession 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So the left would still be obsessed with Trump if he wasn't running for potus in 24 you're saying?

The right here was still talking about Obama well after he was out of office. It's nothing new, people just need to complain. But it won't ever change a damn thing...rinse and repeat 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

:mc:

Hey Derpo you’re the one always bitching that I only complain about Republicans as if you’re some equal opportunity critic…you should be bitching about the MTG’s of the world but I know why you won’t…It’s OK.🤣

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

That’s exactly correct. Just look here at the obsession 

Trump inserts himself in the news cycle everyday…whether it’s through his rally’s or posting on Truth Social he is desperate to stay relevant. Sorry that bothers you.🤷🏻

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey Derpo you’re the one always bitching that I only complain about Republicans as if you’re some equal opportunity critic…you should be bitching about the MTG’s of the world but I know why you won’t…It’s OK.🤣

Trump inserts himself in the news cycle everyday…whether it’s through his rally’s or posting on Truth Social he is desperate to stay relevant. Sorry that bothers you.🤷🏻

Truth social… you a member?:lol: You watch his rallies? My god what a pathetic piece of shit you are..  TDS fuck

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Truth social… you a member?:lol: You watch his rallies? My god what a pathetic piece of shit you are..  TDS fuck

The info is all over the place…you sure run your piss flaps a lot..do just make shit up?🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

🤣🤣

1F9E6D90-3717-45F3-ABEF-A72D6E529E7C.thumb.jpeg.95999790c20ca2ef2dd364007b436524.jpeg

Just as easy to put Biden and Fetterman in that pic... neither can remember 20 minutes ago.

No threads on Fetterman from you... I thought you were equal opportunity in your politics? The man can't speak a coherent sentence, but not a word from you.

Get some new clothes, Mr Emperor... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just as easy to put Biden and Fetterman in that pic... neither can remember 20 minutes ago.

No threads on Fetterman from you... I thought you were equal opportunity in your politics? The man can't speak a coherent sentence, but not a word from you.

Get some new clothes, Mr Emperor... :lol:

SBYL MoeMoe….maybe you and Mark you should let Little Petey stand on his own two feet.👍🏼😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

SBYL MoeMoe….maybe you and Mark you should let Little Petey stand on his own two feet.👍🏼😉

Fuck off maggot. you just got kicked in the balls that you deserve.

Just now, Pete said:

Fuck off maggot. you just got kicked in the balls that you deserve.

Really…I know why you see it that way but it’s actually the other way around. 
BTW you should really see someone about all your anger issues…life is too short.😉

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW you should really see someone about all your anger issues…life is too short.😉

You should see someone about your mental capacity before you hurt someone or yourself.

fucking retarded fat fuck painter :lol:

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You should see someone about your mental capacity before you hurt someone or yourself.

fucking retarded fat fuck painter :lol:

That’s funny considering your past….

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Pete said:

My past what pouts? Let’s hear it 

Naaahh…we’ve been down this road and I’m not giving you the ammo to start screaming that you’re being attacked…again.🤣😉

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Naaahh…we’ve been down this road and I’m not giving you the ammo to start screaming that you’re being attacked…again.🤣😉

Sure sure you fat fucking liar.. you got nothing as usual.. asshole

Just now, Pete said:

Sure sure you fat fucking liar.. you got nothing as usual.. asshole

We talked about it a few years ago at TBP I believe via PM…of course you weren’t such an angry name calling spaz then.🤣

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We talked about it a few years ago at TBP I believe via PM…of course you weren’t such an angry name calling spaz then.🤣

Wrong again airhead. You sent a pm telling me to knock it off. Boo hoo you didn’t like me picking on you 

I never responded. 

You spend too much time here you’re brain is fried. Try starting a new life and put down the internet

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Seen one Trump rally, you've seen them all.

Moe

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep

Curly.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh Trump inserts himself, really? That’s about the dumbest fucking thing I’ve heard all day.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

maybe you should go play in traffic.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The info is all over the place…you sure run your piss flaps a lot..do just make shit up?🤷🏻

Says the liar that is only second to MCLiar.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You of all,people bleating about anger issues 😂

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering your past….

Your past of being a lying cunt?