Check your account email address ×

Cruelty was the point….

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dumb question on several levels guy.

Why? Because it's true? It's easy to play the how do you like it game. Does it fix the problem? 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re full of assumptions as well as shit.. yeah you’re dumb

This is from your savior.

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat

Edited by Steve753

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This is from your savior.

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat

He ain’t my savior.. Great.. you think the left does a great job. Awesome. Voters see this differently than you. 

It’s ok to be in that 28% that thinks the left is just dandy

Just now, Pete said:

He ain’t my savior.. Great.. you think the left does a great job. Awesome. Voters see this differently than you. 

It’s ok to be in that 28% that thinks the left is just dandy

Talk about assumptions. 

No where have I said the left does a great job. I just don't want to go down the same road again with Trump just for cheap gas.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

That bitch Harris is next. Dump 1000 on her front porch and show how the border is so “ secure”

54 minutes ago, Pete said:

Impossible 

Trump didn’t want those undesirables here and he made it well known.

Now what?

36 minutes ago, Pete said:

Assumptions …that’s all you and lots here ever got.

It all makes sense…so angry and full of hate.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He exhibits traits of a democrat and doesn't realize it!

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Attack attack attack.. that’s all you’re good for. You couldn’t comment on anything.. what a low life maggot

24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Talk about assumptions. 

No where have I said the left does a great job. I just don't want to go down the same road again with Trump just for cheap gas.

Sure sure sure.. keep fluffing Biden’s balls 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Not.

But you Keep fluffing Trumps balls.

:bc:

No

i point out the right has more scruples than the insane left.. that’s my point but you’re tds gets in the way

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

When you start calling out this CURRENT administration I’ll change my tune but until then you’re all TDSers

I do call out the current admin.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I do call out the current admin.

You’re just like pouts..10000 republican stories and maybe a few words about the left to try and “balance” everything.. wrong. 

I don’t try and balance cause the left are completely insane and want to destroy this country. Fuck the left and all their cronies 

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re just like pouts..10000 republican stories and maybe a few words about the left to try and “balance” everything.. wrong. 

I don’t try and balance cause the left are completely insane and want to destroy this country. Fuck the left and all their cronies 

I'm more of a fuck all government guy.

:bc:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Attack attack attack.. that’s all you’re good for. You couldn’t comment on anything.. what a low life maggot

You run around here frothing at the mouth telling people to fuck off and calling names…as your mentor likes to say….”doctor heal thyself”

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You run around here frothing at the mouth telling people to fuck off and calling names…as your mentor likes to say….”doctor heal thyself”

Like you about the right?.. RUDY! MTG! GAETZ! TRUMP! BOEBART! :mc:

GFY tubby

Edited by Pete