Check your account email address ×

special delivery for Obama

Doomxz600

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

If he lied to get them to go there he's as shitbag and no different than a democrat.

We owe these people zero.  They are here illegally.  The point was to confront the liberal mindset in this country who preach open borders from their tony little gated enclaves.  Im sure those trust funders fed them gave them a bed then shipped them off asap.  Funniest part was that local politician complaining that they had no room there because they have a housing crisis.  Tourist season is over.  There were probably a half dozen hotels who could have put them up, but no.  Not sure if you’ve ever been to Marthas Vineyard, he couldnt have chosen a better spot in the northeast.  😆

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

We owe these people zero.  They are here illegally.  The point was to confront the liberal mindset in this country who preach open borders from their tony little gated enclaves.  Im sure those trust funders fed them gave them a bed then shipped them off asap.  Funniest part was that local politician complaining that they had no room there because they have a housing crisis.  Tourist season is over.  There were probably a half dozen hotels who could have put them up, but no.  Not sure if you’ve ever been to Marthas Vineyard, he couldnt have chosen a better spot in the northeast.  😆

I agree with you, it was an awesome gotcha move, but imo if he lied to them he's lowering himself down to a democrat level. We need to be above them. Not join them

I havent been to Martha's vineyard since I was a child with my parents on summer vacation.

:bc:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: True story?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/09/16/migrants-flown-marthas-vineyard-moving-military-base.html

Management Agency will coordinate efforts to help the migrants. Baker said the state will also activate up to 125 members of the National Guard to assist in the relief effort.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/09/16/migrants-flown-marthas-vineyard-moving-military-base.html

Management Agency will coordinate efforts to help the migrants. Baker said the state will also activate up to 125 members of the National Guard to assist in the relief effort.

125 armed people for about 50 illegals   :lol: 

Compare the size of the house they had in Venezuela to the smallest one on MV and they could feel comfortable in one home one of them  lol

"The Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency will coordinate efforts to help the migrants. Baker said the state will also activate up to 125 members of the National Guard to assist in the relief effort"

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Desantis is a cunt…

It’s quite amazing the panties getting bunched up when the problem lands on your front door step.  You think it’s any fucking different in Texas??  FFS - maybe you should step up and open your door and invite them into your house… now that the cartels have made their money and dumped them off at the border you think that’s where they stay??  And then whine about it landing in their back yards??!!

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I agree with you, it was an awesome gotcha move, but imo if he lied to them he's lowering himself down to a democrat level. We need to be above them. Not join them

I havent been to Martha's vineyard since I was a child with my parents on summer vacation.

I hadnt been in years, but we spent the weeknd last summer in Nantucket on the boat.  The money there is obscene.  And ftr, I dont much care whether anyone thinks anyone lowered themselves.  The issue needed to be confronted and Imo it now has, and is part of the national conversation. :bc: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hadnt been in years, but we spent the weeknd last summer in Nantucket on the boat.  The money there is obscene.  And ftr, I dont much care whether anyone thinks anyone lowered themselves.  The issue needed to be confronted and Imo it now has, and is part of the national conversation. :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep and I hope they keep this up and keep them guessing also. Where's the next bus load going to stop? The next plane full going to land?   :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep and I hope they keep this up and keep them guessing also. Where's the next bus load going to stop? The next plane full going to land?   :lol: 

Maybe right at Liz Warrens front door step!  😆

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Do they have airports on the reservation?

Oh wait 

Yes it's called Logan international , and it is located about 5 miles away from that middleclass enclave known as Cambridge ma.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Samles was definitely punted into common sense in this thread.....

Go away ya’ half a sissy before I give you a slap.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

But it is ok when Biden dose the exact same fucking thing in the cover of darkness . 

Screenshot_20220916-093830_Chrome.jpg

Did I say that Minnesota Derpo?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
On 9/16/2022 at 7:02 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dumping them in Marthas Vineyard was a political stunt…just admit it…will it work…who knows.

How about we develop an expedited system where  they can get work credentials.

of course its political.but its there politics that has them in there, so they can rightfully deal with it.

how is it evil or wrong to send them to some of the wealthiest parts of the country that are also blindingly white? 

i for one, celebrate diversity. 

......lol......

# diversify aspen ' next.

Edited by ZR800efi