Check your account email address ×

Trumper becomes homicidal.

spin_dry

1 hour ago, old indy said:

I suppose you probably missed the video I posted sometime back of court proceeding where a man was testifying about buying cocaine with and for Barack Obama And riding around in a car with him sucking his dick.   But our government wants to convince everybody he’s a straight family man.

Come on now Barry Sorto wouldn’t lie.. 

Or That video of him with George Clooney in acenter consul boat suddenly zipping up his fly as a little Chinese kids head popped up next to the gunnel

Our government is full of Pedo’s

Clinton and Trump were buddies with Epstein

The trouble you have, proving it 

Qanon kooks :lolz:

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Imo, that makes zero sense to me. Trump is the most anti-establishment candidate in our lifetime. Unfortunately, the media has worn down much of the country with one negative headline after another with him, and it seems to be working. On principle, I refuse to let the media win by legitimizing their game.  I am more of the mindset that the voters need to shove their phony narratives right back up their ass, figuratively speaking in case smales is reading. 😆

I knew exactly who Trump was before he ran for president.  he's still that same narcissistic lying con man he has been his entire life, today.  had Hilary Clinton not been his opponent he may NOT have won.  credit to him, he came at the right time for the deranged, angry, white, evangelical tea-party types who hated Obama and loathed Hillary just as much or even more.  he also beat down a flock of Republicans that were establishment Republicans.  amazing how boot lickers like Lindsey Grahm and Ted Cruz recognized the power of the maga brand in the Republican party.      

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/documentary/lies-politics-and-democracy/

Frontline has done a few interesting stories on how Trump took over the Republican party... but I suppose that's too liberal for you to watch. :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I knew exactly who Trump was before he ran for president.  he's still that same narcissistic lying con man he has been his entire life, today.  had Hilary Clinton not been his opponent he may have won.  credit to him, he came at the right time for the deranged, angry, white, evangelical tea-party types who hated Obama and loathed Hillary just as much or even more.  he also beat down a flock of Republicans that were establishment Republicans.  amazing how boot lickers like Lindsey Grahm and Ted Cruz recognized the power of the maga brand in the Republican party.      

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/documentary/lies-politics-and-democracy/

Frontline has done a few interesting stories on how Trump took over the Republican party... but I suppose that's too liberal for you to watch. :)

You know what the media conditioned you to think.  Trump took over the party because of his message and the support he had among the electorate.  Period.  Unless he bounced a check on you personally, all you're doing is repeating talking points.  Point taken about Hillary Clinton, but please save the nonsense about (74 million) "the deranged, angry, white, evangelical tea-party types"  Its really gotten tedious.  I suppose you think PBS is non biased, after the past 10 years?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You know what the media conditioned you to think.  Trump took over the party because of his message and the support he had among the electorate.  Period.  Unless he bounced a check on you personally, all you're doing is repeating talking points.  Point taken about Hillary Clinton, but please save the nonsense about (74 million) "the deranged, angry, white, evangelical tea-party types"  Its really gotten tedious.  I suppose you think PBS is non biased, after the past 10 years?

Nothing he said has anything to do with the media and he's spot on. Especially where Graham and Cruz are concerned. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

this is a good one too... https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/documentary/trumps-takeover/

you'll like it

I refuse to go down the rabbit hole but we were better off under Trump, what a fucking mess this current Administration is. If you can't see it you're going through life with blinders on.

Keep Trump out of the Convo but what the hell has Joe done for anyone?   

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I refuse to go down the rabbit hole but we were better off under Trump, what a fucking mess this current Administration is. If you can't see it you're going through life with blinders on.

Keep Trump out of the Convo but what the hell has Joe done for anyone?   

Do you have a TIk Tok video to back up your position? Those really seem to help :bc:

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Do you have a TIk Tok video to back up your position? Those really seem to help :bc:

This should help Booger, you must be having a high flow day. :thumbsup: I don't drink with dickie lickers. :thumbsup:

Edited by Badger**

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he came at the right time for the deranged, angry, white, evangelical tea-party types who hated Obama and loathed Hillary just as much or even more. 

Wait , aren't you the same deranged angry white guy that was spouting off about 22" spinner wheels, fried chicken , watermelon and donks ? :lol:

That sounds like some pent up midwestern white guy rage to me :whistle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Wait , aren't you the same deranged angry white guy that was spouting off about 22" spinner wheels, fried chicken , watermelon and donks ? :lol:

:true:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cold War said:

Here is how it started.  Seems weird you’re Dad killed your mom, dog, possibly sister and hours later you’re blaming Trump on the redidit? :dunno:

C45541D3-7CB3-40F4-B223-805157BEA7BE.jpeg

You know...derp...it's really not that far fetched...derp....that blah blah  

People and the media just can't help but block out any reasoning that's not Trump related. And the high risk group for them is Boomers just like with Covid

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

nah, that was me goading you on. 

you do know there's more on pbs than sesame street don't you?  I realize Frontline isn't an hour of Tucker, Hannity or Alex Jones whipping you into a rage with opinion but give it a look.

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah, that was me goading you on. 

you do know there's more on pbs than sesame street don't you?  I realize Frontline isn't an hour of Tucker, Hannity or Alex Jones whipping you into a rage with opinion but give it a look.

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Edited by irv

1 minute ago, irv said:

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

says the Canadian

🥱

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

says the Canadian

🥱

Quit your whining, Karen. I know the truth hurts, especially when you think you have a gotcha moment, but you're brainwashed and as bright as a 3 watt lightbulb.:news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Quit your whining, Karen. I know the truth hurts, especially when you think you have a gotcha moment, but you're brainwashed and as bright as a 3 watt lightbulb.:news:

shut up conspiracy crack job 

go make me some maple syrup and french fries with gravy 

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

shut up conspiracy crack job 

go make me some maple syrup and french fries with gravy 

Aah, the poor lad is triggered! :lol:

Babies.jpg