Jump to content

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Okay. So in your Engineering, background, what is it? This should be good.

He has as at least as much of an engineering background as you do, and far more knowledge about sleds.

Just like everyone who knows anything at all has been saying since the first ride, its the clutching.

Whatcha doin on AI lying and acting like you've ridden your catalyst, and a procross a couple thousand miles each this season.

Edited by krom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, krom said:

He has as at least as much of an engineering background as you do, and far more knowledge about sleds.

Just like everyone who knows anything at all has been saying since the first ride, its the clutching.

Whatcha doin on AI lying and acting like you've ridden your catalyst, and a procross a couple thousand miles each this season.

I have 52 years of sledding under me. You don't know shit compared to me. You lying sack of shit.:finger:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have 52 years of sledding under me. You don't know shit compared to me. You lying sack of shit.:finger:

Arguably the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

I have 52 years of sledding under me.

Wouldn't matter if you had 250, you've proven countless times that you are clueless, you've even admitted that you don't know anything about clutching. (and shown us all you don't know anything about gearing, chassis setup, or shock valving)

Edited by krom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, krom said:

Wouldn't matter if you had 250, you've proven countless times that you are clueless, you've even admitted that you don't know anything about clutching. (and shown us all you don't know anything about gearing, chassis setup, or shock valving)

So if that were the case? Why are you still here, lying like a New york fool? Fucktard!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Okay. So in your Engineering, background, what is it? This should be good.

Sled is geared for 100 mph. Sled only goes 75-80 before falling on its face. It doesn’t take an engineer to figure out putting different gears in it won’t change anything and probably will make it worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Sled is geared for 100 mph. Sled only goes 75-80 before falling on its face. It doesn’t take an engineer to figure out putting different gears in it won’t change anything and probably will make it worse. 

You already claimed it hit 90 plus (long pull). Will take Cat at there word over a kid who's dad buys his sleds. (Just an assumption)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ZR6000RR said:

So if that were the case? Why are you still here, lying like a New york fool? Fucktard!

You must be a democrat, accusing me of something you do constantly.

You're even over on A I lying about how much riding you've done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, krom said:

You must be a democrat, accusing me of something you do constantly.

You're even over on A I lying about how much riding you've done

I only vote Republican.  I also do not lie, like you do. Fucking New York Mills NY AOC loving Bitch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

I only vote Republican.  I also do not lie, like you do. Fucking New York Mills NY AOC loving Bitch!

Now that's some funny shit.. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You already claimed it hit 90 plus (long pull). Will take Cat at there word over a kid who's dad buys his sleds. (Just an assumption)

It will on a long pull. It should not take a mile+ to get it to 90 when a stock procross pull right to 90mph. But you haven’t held yours wide open for 2 miles to understand what is going on 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Not greg b said:

It will on a long pull. It should not take a mile+ to get it to 90 when a stock procross pull right to 90mph. But you haven’t held yours wide open for 2 miles to understand what is going on 

No snow. I just talk with actual racers. Not want to be's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Larry enticer for fucks sake. He is the only one now days 

I'm thinking I can't pull the weight I added to it today.  Short 1000-1500 rippems on a 1 banger.  No bueno.

1 minute ago, ZR6000RR said:

No snow. I just talk with actual racers. Not want to be's.

I'll be waiting for you to darken the doors of some trailers at Naytahwaush.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I'm thinking I can't pull the weight I added to it today.  Short 1000-1500 rippems on a 1 banger.  No bueno.

I'll be waiting for you to darken the doors of some trailers at Naytahwaush.

Sure, wantoberacer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm thinking I can't pull the weight I added to it today.  Short 1000-1500 rippems on a 1 banger.  No bueno.

I'll be waiting for you to darken the doors of some trailers at Naytahwaush.

Spray it with n twenty and f the world 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...