Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

Same gears, the RXC is 9 tooth with the 858 but still has the same gearing as the 8 tooth 600

hmmm... helix? 

22 hours ago, Palu49 said:

The bus is bitchin, idk about the pbr though, maybe if the make me some cans with water in them like the moto guys use in their podium interviews. You’d think Richard could pull a Schlitz sponsorship just on the similarities of his last name.

Is that a T shirt or a resume?

Dick Schlitz and the PBR sponsorship are staying.  

If we are lucky, we'll pick up Malort before the first race of the season.

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I got tricked into drinking malort once.  It was a cruel trick.

36 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

We don’t have Malort around here but up in the area of Maine where I hunted this year I found out they have this stuff, and mix it with whole milk to make “Maine martinis” actually not bad but I can’t imagine the hangover after you drank a gallon of milk with liquor in it.

IMG_3418.png

Edited by Palu49
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

We don’t have Malort around here but up in the area of Maine where I hunted this year I found out they have this stuff, and mix it with whole milk to make “Maine martinis” actually not bad but I can’t imagine the hangover after you drank a gallon of milk with liquor in it.

IMG_3418.png

I am sticking with the Busch lattes 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

You guys have labatt blue or is that a northeast Canadian border state only beer?

We have it here. There is also 2 different flavors of it. It tastes different when you go across the ditch and buy it in Canada vs the states. I use to drink a lot of it when I was in college. That and the molsen Canadian when I would go over there. 

Just now, Not greg b said:

We have it here. There is also 2 different flavors of it. It tastes different when you go across the ditch and buy it in Canada vs the states. I use to drink a lot of it when I was in college. That and the molsen Canadian when I would go over there. 

Blue light is way better than Buscchhhhhhhhh. Molson makes labatts or the other way around too I found out when I was riding up in Quebec and ordered a Labatts and she asked me what kind then I had to decipher 13 different beer names in French and she said blue last. It’s definitely higher octane in maple syrup land

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Blue light is way better than Buscchhhhhhhhh. Molson makes labatts or the other way around too I found out when I was riding up in Quebec and ordered a Labatts and she asked me what kind then I had to decipher 13 different beer names in French and she said blue last. It’s definitely higher octane in maple syrup land

Coors/miller/molson/labattas are all owned by the same the holding company now. Anhiser Busch is owned by InBev. There are basically 3 major holding companies that own all the major beer companies sold in stores. It is actually pretty sad and makes you appreciate the local breweries that pop up everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

IMG_3418.png

I've done the alcohol/dairy combo once.

It will not be repeated.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

That first one looks way too much like a starkist tuna label for me to trust it

I bought enough of it at the liquor store to get a free T-shirt  :lol:

15 hours ago, Palu49 said:

IMG_3418.png

This winter, the Timberwolf in Marcell, MN hooked me on a concoction that includes vodka, peppermint Rumchata and a couple other chocolate/coffee flavored things that they called a peppermint martini, or something like that.  I'll bet this brandy would go well with that in place of vodka.

In other news, brought to us by Polaris....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I heard another pretty solid rumor on the one that was on the Dyno. It had less than an hour on it and was making a half-full hp more each dyno pull. 

That dealer also has 60 leftover Ski doos to sell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Feels a bit unnerving that the engine calibration was that far off just a couple wks ago and they are still talking chassis changes to reduce weight.   I dont know how the engine calibration stuff works but it has to be EPA compliant before production I'd imagine and if its still changing this much that would make me nervous.   Same with chassis changes, seems a bit late in the game to be making changes for the MY25 sleds in my mind.   The re review came off to me as Cat is scrambling to get these working...and we all know how 1st yr anything can be.

23 minutes ago, Boonbocker1 said:

Feels a bit unnerving that the engine calibration was that far off just a couple wks ago and they are still talking chassis changes to reduce weight.   I dont know how the engine calibration stuff works but it has to be EPA compliant before production I'd imagine and if its still changing this much that would make me nervous.   Same with chassis changes, seems a bit late in the game to be making changes for the MY25 sleds in my mind.   The re review came off to me as Cat is scrambling to get these working...and we all know how 1st yr anything can be.

They where still working on engine calibration, and chassis changes this time last spring, during the demo rides of the 600.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, p51mstg said:

This winter, the Timberwolf in Marcell, MN hooked me on a concoction that includes vodka, peppermint Rumchata and a couple other chocolate/coffee flavored things that they called a peppermint martini, or something like that.  I'll bet this brandy would go well with that in place of vodka.

In other news, brought to us by Polaris....

Sounds pretty great!!

• Like 1