Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

5 minutes ago, krom said:

So you're just too fucking stupid to post a pic of the update.

And you are either a lieing sack of shit, or a moron, to claim that there is a clutch bolt update, never mind claiming for months, and attacking me because 
"none of these updates apply to my machine, the best dealer in the world told me so"

Update is so small, you really have to look to find it. Polaris would be proud if this was one of there hundreds. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

20 years on my first cat. Zero issues!

image.thumb.png.89eeb4ac7c92de3313f6f8be7fe890dc.png

Don't forget you claimed I was wrong about your machine needing the update for months, you lying sack of shit..

Where is the clutch bolt update pic?

Edited by krom

3 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Still a POS Polaris.

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

20 years on my first cat. Zero issues!

IDK, the Cat it replaced didn't make it 200 miles before I had to remove a bearing.

The Ski-Doo has been trouble free this year too.

5 minutes ago, krom said:

if you weren't such a lying sack of shit I wouldn't even know you existed.

everyone has seen you claim both you and your dealer knew that you're machine wasn't part of "all" 2022's that had to have the updates, now it has to have them, just like I said months ago

lets see pics of that clutch bolt update,

Have to get the notice first, but they looked today and said looks good. Even if it is, one mile ride. Nothing lost to me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Have to get the notice first, but they looked today and said looks good. Even if it is, one mile ride. Nothing lost to me.

God you are a stupid lying sack of shit...

Either You've lied for months saying the dealer told you you're machine didn't need it, despite me posting the actual bulletin. or both you and the dealer are too stupid to breath without concentrating because neither of you understand "all".

before you lie some more, if anyone ran your serial number, it would have shown the recall was needed long before I posted it

Edited by krom

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Yeah.

Some bearing in the drivetrain went out, so I took it out and sent it.  

Poor you. Only things I replaced on my 2002 was plastic. 4 year warranty on my 22. Expect I wasted money on that, even though dipshit kROMMER said recalls end on warranty. You trust janitor"s?

Just now, krom said:

Either You've lied for months saying the dealer told you you're machine didn't need it, despite me posting the actual bulletin. or both you and the dealer are too stupid to breath without concentrating.

before you lie some more, if anyone ran your serial number, it would have shown the recall was needed long before I posted it

Love you to

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Poor you. Only things I replaced on my 2002 was plastic. 4 year warranty on my 22. Expect I wasted money on that, even though dipshit kROMMER said recalls end on warranty. You trust janitor"s?

When one’s riding style is to get high MPG’s they don’t have to worry about breakdowns.

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

When one’s riding style is to get high MPG’s they don’t have to worry about breakdowns.

Really? WTF thinks I care about your input on an ATV? One I rode HARD this past winter (15 gallons of premium over 5 miles pushing snow?) Come on Kevin! Learn to deal with failure posting on the Web. Your terrible at it!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, krom said:

Either You've lied for months saying the dealer told you you're machine didn't need it, despite me posting the actual bulletin. or both you and the dealer are too stupid to breath without concentrating because neither of you understand "all".

Lol, claimed no problems before and someone dug up him reporting problem after problem on his shit.  Guy is dumber than a piece of crap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Really? WTF thinks I care about your input on an ATV? One I rode HARD this past winter (15 gallons of premium over 5 miles pushing snow?) Come on Kevin! Learn to deal with failure posting on the Web. You’re terrible at it!

You’re in no position to give anyone advice.

13 hours ago, mnstang said:

I remember the snopro 500 having something that you could flip that would change the ratio and I did mess with that but that wasn't the same steering setup as the catalyst.

It’s not “the same” but it is based on the same principle. Snow tech and few people I know that have had a lot of time on the sno pro all made this comment after riding the catalyst. Remember how the old sno pro steered and handled?? The catalyst is a lot like that. None of my procrosses never steered as good as my old sno pro especially with aftermarket skis. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

It’s not “the same” but it is based on the same principle. Snow tech and few people I know that have had a lot of time on the sno pro all made this comment after riding the catalyst. Remember how the old sno pro steered and handled?? The catalyst is a lot like that. None of my procrosses never steered as good as my old sno pro especially with aftermarket skis. 

the 21 RXC with catastrophic engine damage due to a $2 crank bearing pin not being installed properly at the Textron Cat engine plant doesn't steer anywhere near as easily at low speeds as either of my Sno Pro's... all with C&A's on the same trails on the same day.  The heavier steering on the RXC doesn't matter above 40mph.  The new rack was used in the SX chassis for a while as low speed steering is important on the SX track with conditions and much more aggressive skis.   Sounds like they cured the heavy input on the new chassis.

As an added bonus that was found in the 1700 mile bulletproof Ctech 6000 grenade... reeds.   So, it's getting a new engine from Cat and Vforce reeds.  I'm hearing there's been some other issues with 2021/2022 Cat engines.  ;)

I'm thinking he's going to ride it again next winter and maybe we'll put it up for sale and order a Catalyst if those engines aren't grenading left and right as well.  

IMG_1539.JPG

20230414_114253.jpg