Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

11 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Motor was rebuilt by an armature. Nothing to see here but Crn2 hogging the posts! Seen 10,000 miles on the Ctec 600. Seen a friend replace to cranks on two Poo 600's in the last two years. 3000 miles combined. There is no reset on Cats for break in mode for a re build as well, through 2022 anyway. Just pointing out facts' dipshit!

not rebuilt... full engine replacement.  100% wrong on ECU.  you don't have facts, just incorrect opinions... with regularity.

7 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

You flash the ECU back to break in.  Dealers can do it in like 2 minutes.

bingo

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Catalyst comes with vforce STOCK 😎

I wonder if they'll be using these new R-carbon versions or the standard bean counters version. that wasn't made clear. when I went to order the reeds you could get either, $20 price difference.

6 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Word on the street it was racing a sno pro 500 and when the ctech hit 6500 rpm it came a part 

you got to see the snow flap while being towed

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

@racinfarmer... was looking at the track this morning on the trailer.  looks like a single ply, checked the part # 3602-174 and from what I found it's OEM for 18/19/21/22/23 RXC only... but also listed for the 2024 129" ZR600 on CC's site.  

R-rated track?  Seems rather thin?

https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-cat-3602-174-camso-129-x-15-x-1-25-ripsaw-track 

Personally I prefer the Cobra... 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

16 hours ago, ZR6000RR said:

Motor was rebuilt by an armature. Nothing to see here but Crn2 hogging the posts! Seen 10,000 miles on the Ctec 600. Seen a friend replace to cranks on two Poo 600's in the last two years. 3000 miles combined. There is no reset on Cats for break in mode for a re build as well, through 2022 anyway. Just pointing out facts' dipshit!

You never quit bragging about being a clueless, lying sack of shit....

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

much better in loose snow traction by a wide margin imo

24 RXC is back to the Cobra 

Yes. That is why I asked as the 24 RX-C I ordered has the Cobra.. Not a huge fan the cobra myself, as I feel its not as durable on hard pack. .. I ride early and usually done riding by 2-4 PM every day.. So i spend most of my riding on hard pack and feel the RIP 2 is superior to the Cobra.  I will run it and see how it does.. Its the "wife's" sled officially.   That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  

3 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

Yes. That is why I asked as the 24 RX-C I ordered has the Cobra.. Not a huge fan the cobra myself, as I feel its not as durable on hard pack. .. I ride early and usually done riding by 2-4 PM every day.. So i spend most of my riding on hard pack and feel the RIP 2 is superior to the Cobra.  I will run it and see how it does.. Its the "wife's" sled officially.   That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  

definitely stud it and add scratchers 

I have 7k on the Cobra on one of the SP'S with no issues and ride N Central WI groom 99% of the time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not rebuilt... full engine replacement.  100% wrong on ECU.  you don't have facts, just incorrect opinions... with regularity.

bingo

I wonder if they'll be using these new R-carbon versions or the standard bean counters version. that wasn't made clear. when I went to order the reeds you could get either, $20 price difference.

you got to see the snow flap while being towed

I seem to remember you were calling speedwerx liars saying there's only one reed for them hmm..

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

I seem to remember you were calling speedwerx liars saying there's only one reed for them hmm..

I seem to recall you saying Speedwerx had custom Vforce reeds made just for them for their 6000 kit or something like that so I emailed them to find out and posted the reply which was then posted here for you.  

Not at home atm, can dig it up later when I get home if you like.  ;)

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

He is a persistent little Fucker!

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I seem to recall you saying Speedwerx had custom Vforce reeds made just for them for their 6000 kit or something like that so I emailed them to find out and posted the reply which was then posted here for you.  

Not at home atm, can dig it up later when I get home if you like.  ;)

Speedwerx has their own variation of a vforce reed that they developed with vforce.  Jeremy Houle says it in multiple videos. Just because you only see one part number in your internet searching doesn't mean diddly.  

You even just said right here in this thread that there are two different reeds for this engine.  Look up FFS.  Which you also claimed before wasn't the case.  Sorry but I stopped reading all the PM's you were sending me when you turned to personal insults, I don't waste my time with people like that. 

48 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Speedwerx has their own variation of a vforce reed that they developed with vforce.  Jeremy Houle says it in multiple videos. Just because you only see one part number in your internet searching doesn't mean diddly.  

You even just said right here in this thread that there are two different reeds for this engine.  Look up FFS.  Which you also claimed before wasn't the case.  Sorry but I stopped reading all the PM's you were sending me when you turned to personal insults, I don't waste my time with people like that. 

you order the reeds from Speedwerx... I'll order them from V-force.  if they're different, I'll eat them on a salad.

ahhh yes, I pm'd the information as not to publicly embarrass you being about as wrong as our resident dimwit @ZR6000RR as they are the same reeds VForce sells to anyone which are the same as I just purchased from Amazon. 

the 6000 & 8000 reeds come in Std or Carbon... 

1665147573_6kreeds.thumb.png.51f0bcfbc6f2194b2a3fab9643a068cb.png

you're a real piece of work... and just a tad bipolar as well.  our pm's are complete evidence of that, including me saying flat out... Sure.  I'm a bit of an asshole at times.  ;)

"but Jeremy Houle said in a video they were made special for them."  :rage:

we good again?  :roflcrying:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

As I said. A real persistent fucker, aka, a real dipshit who always has to be right, (rarely, if ever).

you're a fool... and everyone here, HCS, Arctic Chat and Arctic Insider knows it.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we'll see at some point if your mouth runs in person the way it does online... ;)

Really? That felt like a threat. Mind you, I never call people out in the real world unless they start it. You are just too easy because you live here. Fucking weirdo!

Edited by ZR6000RR

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you're a fool... and everyone here, HCS, Arctic Chat and Arctic Insider knows it.  

Way less than you. I don't live on this site. I actually do things for my clubs.

13 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Funny how real people thank me. All the time.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Funny how real people thank me. All the time.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Really? That felt like a threat. Mind you, I never call people out in the real world unless they start it. You are just too easy because you live here. Fucking weirdo!

you can choose to perceive my comment anyway you desire but I'm 99.9% certain you wouldn't talk to anyone on this site or the one's mentioned in person in the manner you do.  yet, you consistently continue to run your mouth fingers in a manner a rational and pragmatic adult would not.   for what end?  I'm certain you'll continue on while I'm typing this and as typical remain the fool.         

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

you can choose to perceive my comment anyway you desire but I'm 99.9% certain you wouldn't talk to anyone on this site or the one's mentioned in person in the manner you do.  yet, you consistently continue to run your mouth fingers in a manner a rational and pragmatic adult would not.   for what end?  I'm certain you'll continue on while I'm typing this and as typical remain the fool.         

I would right to your face! You pathetic pile of dog shit!