Check your account email address ×

How do I live off the government?

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You said you had a tough time understanding how someone gets a middle class income off the government tit

Now do you understand?

$40,000 is not a middle class income you fucking brain dead cocksucker

Its poverty 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Either cancer or organ failure. Take your pick, because no one gets out of this alive. 

How about a high speed crash on a lake on a cold crisp morning.

:bc:

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its poverty 

I really hate having to teach and show you facts that you can look up yourself.  Educate yourself for once. 

The median income in the U.S. was $65,000 in 2020 (regardless of household size).

The latest census numbers indicate what income ranges constitute the middle class (as of 2020). This will depend on family size. For a single individual, a middle-class income ranges from $30,000 - $90,000 per year. For a couple it starts at $42,430 up to $127,300

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well it’s not off the government tit you fucking moron .....like you asserted. Now fucking kill yourself 

prove it is or isnt. Like everybody here is supposed to take your word on everything. 

"whatever bhen says is gospel!"  :lmao:

Now slit your wrists and get on with it.  Our popcorn supply is running low already.

56 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really hate having to teach and show you facts that you can look up yourself.  Educate yourself for once. 

The median income in the U.S. was $65,000 in 2020 (regardless of household size).

The latest census numbers indicate what income ranges constitute the middle class (as of 2020). This will depend on family size. For a single individual, a middle-class income ranges from $30,000 - $90,000 per year. For a couple it starts at $42,430 up to $127,300

Now run the numbers for New York State you brain dead cocksucker. Most of the states that drag that median down might have 15k in welfare available. You are so fucking stupid I’m not sure why I reply to you 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now run the numbers for New York State you brain dead cocksucker. Most of the states that drag that median down might have 15k in welfare available. You are so fucking stupid I’m not sure why I reply to you 

You get proven wrong and you still can't get it.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

Derrrr , some of the most expensive states to live in could pay a family of 6 up to $40,000 a year in welfare. That would make you rich in West Virginia derrr derrr derrr derrrrrrrr

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Its poverty 

Pretty telling that some people still think 40k is middle class anywhere in the US these days. It like they're still stuck in the 80s.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Pretty telling that some people still think 40k is middle class anywhere in the US these days. It like they're still stuck in the 80s.

They’re stuck in the 80s all right .....that’s IQ , not decade 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They’re stuck in the 80s all right .....that’s IQ , not decade 

LOL.  They are facts from census numbers.  If it's not true or if it is incorrect, please prove different. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They are facts from census numbers.  If it's not true or if it is incorrect, please prove different. 

What’s the median welfare payout you stupid fuck. God damned are you fucking brain dead 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What’s the median welfare payout you stupid fuck. God damned are you fucking brain dead 

Oh, now you want the median welfare payout.  FFS you just can't handle being proven wrong.  Instead, now we need "the median welfare payout" 

Educate yourself!!!! 

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh, now you want the median welfare payout.  FFS you just can't handle being proven wrong.  Instead, now we need "the median welfare payout" 

Educate yourself!!!! 

You quote the highest welfare states payouts and then a national median income. If you can’t understand why that’s not a relevant comparison you are dumber than I thought.