Check your account email address ×

How do I live off the government?

17 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

I think it's a jeopardy question.

I'll take "what is a college educated liberal" for a $100 Pat, Oh look the daily double !

Ah no , that’s not what he asked 

• USA Contributing Member
7 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Thats what my 35 year old Neighbor did. Fucking Guy is on State disability for a "knee injury" as a CO.  Got 100k settlement plus his pension. I see Him working 10+ hours a day on his personal shit, climbing on ladders, throwing himself around under vehicles, lifting heavy shit you name it. Guy is a fucking POS. 

Saw his Wife one day at the Mall recently pull up and park in handicap spot and he wasnt even with her. She's a scammer too. Welcome to America. 

I believe in karma.  Keep doing that and something will happen that will allow you to get a tag to legally park there.  No thanks, I want to stay healthy.

7 hours ago, Anler said:

I don't know how much disability pays but it can't be a whole lot, maybe $2500-$3000/month. If you're a simp and live in some rural area where living expenses are low you could prob retire like that. I know a couple beat off who have done it. Then get you a girl friend who has a job and can pay some bills and voila! You're a govt cheese eating POS!

well cops, firefighters CO's get 70% or so of their previous income so they are known to abuse the system.  we used to see tons of NYC/long island public workers on disability up our way

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well cops, firefighters CO's get 70% or so of their previous income so they are known to abuse the system.  we used to see tons of NYC/long island public workers on disability up our way

Heroes!!!111111!1!1!1!1!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Explain to me how someone gets a middle class income off the government tit you stupid motherfucker? That’s a right wing nut  job aberration , it doesn’t happen. Welfare , disability and any other assistance means your fucking poor. Now you seriously kill yourself you stupid fuck , you and the op are too dumb to breath 

Maybe where you live you don't see it, but being only 90 miles from a major city one way, and 70 miles away from another, we've had major influx of move ins over the past 30 years.  When I sit in traffic to go some place in the middle of the day, I look and see a major percentage of people at 11 am on a week day on the road driving around in their 20's to 40's years of age.  In fact, two weeks ago I counted 8 out of 10 consecutive cars in a row were people of non-retirement age at that time of day.  Is it govt. tit suckers?  Is it covid stay at home work/fuck off most of the time people?  Are they unemployment payment types?  Fuck if I really know but it makes me wonder.

And you can fuck right off as well.:news:

27 minutes ago, hayward said:

Maybe where you live you don't see it, but being only 90 miles from a major city one way, and 70 miles away from another, we've had major influx of move ins over the past 30 years.  When I sit in traffic to go some place in the middle of the day, I look and see a major percentage of people at 11 am on a week day on the road driving around in their 20's to 40's years of age.  In fact, two weeks ago I counted 8 out of 10 consecutive cars in a row were people of non-retirement age at that time of day.  Is it govt. tit suckers?  Is it covid stay at home work/fuck off most of the time people?  Are they unemployment payment types?  Fuck if I really know but it makes me wonder.

Seriously , tell me what the program is that makes it happen. 

1 hour ago, hayward said:

You actually sit and estimate the ages and occupations of people in cars? Good lord. You and racer need to have lunch together. :lol: 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you made it up, dumbass 

Made what up?  That I and a bunch of others on here in this thread can't figure out how people make it today without working?  You hit your head on a buoy or something?

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You actually sit and estimate the ages and occupations of people in cars? Good lord. You and racer need to have lunch together. :lol: 

Yeah i'm just as observant in the real world these days as you are to threads posted in this forum.

Quite the retirement you've got going on here.  Congrats!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, hayward said:

Made what up?  That I and a bunch of others on here in this thread can't figure out how people make it today without working?  You hit your head on a buoy or something?

Well it’s not off the government tit you fucking moron .....like you asserted. Now fucking kill yourself 

17 hours ago, f7ben said:

Explain to me how someone gets a middle class income off the government tit you stupid motherfucker? That’s a right wing nut  job aberration , it doesn’t happen. Welfare , disability and any other assistance means your fucking poor. Now you seriously kill yourself you stupid fuck , you and the op are too dumb to breath 

*breathe

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

More numnuts 

*numb nuts

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh wow ....$40,000 a year

You said you had a tough time understanding how someone gets a middle class income off the government tit

Now do you understand?

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I believe in karma.  Keep doing that and something will happen that will allow you to get a tag to legally park there.  No thanks, I want to stay healthy.

Either cancer or organ failure. Take your pick, because no one gets out of this alive.