Check your account email address ×

Moar honkey privilege

• Gold Member

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/off-campus-uc-berkeley-housing-bans-white-people-from-common-areas/

An off-campus housing co-op for University of California, Berkeley students bans white people from entering common spaces to “avoid white violence” — sparking criticism that the policy inflames racial tensions.

The five-story, 30-room “Person of Color Theme House” near the school requires students to declare their race when signing in and to announce when they’re bringing white guests in to the building, according to house rules leaked on Reddit.com.

“Many POC moved here to be able to avoid white violence and presence, so respect their decision of avoidance if you bring white guests,” the rules declare. “White guests are not allowed in common spaces.

• Sad 1

I just feel bad for those folks when they show up to class there’s going to be white people there. You know, just like in the real world. 

• Like 1

Seems like a real cock block.

I like this poast from the Reddit thread.

I completely agree with you but in fact, in the United States, this is unlawful.

Racial discrimination in housing is illegal under the Civil Rights Act of 1968, Titles VIII and IX, commonly known as the Fair Housing Act. Racial discrimination in education is illegal under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

In California specifically, racial discrimination in housing is illegal under the Rumford Fair Housing Act; racial discrimination in education is illegal under California Education Code, Section 220.

You can oppose those laws, but you have to actually do do. You have to say aloud, “I oppose the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and 1968. I oppose the Rumford Fair Housing Act. I think the California Education Code should be amended to allow racial discrimination.”

Are you willing to say that?

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Going back to segregation, brilliant 

It suck if some smoking hawt chick was dragging you back to her place to maul the fuck out of you and on the way in, she has to declare she is bringing whitey in for a screw.

Ok, it wouldn't suck that bad, but the walk of shame out of there could be really fucking uncomfortable.

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

It suck if some smoking hawt chick was dragging you back to her place to maul the fuck out of you and on the way in, she has to declare she is bringing whitey in for a screw.

Ok, it wouldn't suck that bad, but the walk of shame out of there could be really fucking uncomfortable.

Walk in like ur shit dont stink and you will be fine. 

On 8/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, Ez ryder said:

Fucking Berkeley honestly even if yoir kid got a free ride there would you let them go ? 

Absolutely.  How else are they going to first hand experience the lunacy.  Nothing will formulate their frustration with it faster than being in it first hand.