Check your account email address ×

Old clip of Vietnam War discussion

SSFB

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good watch…most of them knew Vietnam was bullshit and who was profiting although I did hear a fight them over there sentiment.

Yah , there was one female version of Woolie and the rest had functioning brains lol

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What war hasn't been?

All to profit for the elites who don't send their own kids to fight in it.

Yep. Listening to that clip basically nothing has changed , still applies to today. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yep. Listening to that clip basically nothing has changed , still applies to today. 

Evil scumbag pieces of shit profiting off the war.  Repeat a lie enough times, people will believe almost anything.

• Like 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

And many here gave Kerry shit because he protested a war he fought in.

I think most people are protesting him now cause he's a lying piece of garbage.  If he actually believed what he was saying he wouldn't be flying his own plane, or the rest of them.

Get a clue.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• USA Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

And many here gave Kerry shit because he protested a war he fought in.

No one is protesting Kerry because of his beliefs, he was protested because he used a couple bullshit injuries' to get out of the war early ahead of others that were more deserving.  Kind of what you advocate to get ahead over others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

No one is protesting Kerry because of his beliefs, he was protested because he used a couple bullshit injuries' to get out of the war early ahead of others that were more deserving.  Kind of what you advocate to get ahead over others. 

Thanks for proving my point.

• USA Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Your welcome!

Here's a nonbiased writeup about your hero, feel free to pick out the good points and ignore the bad.

Fact Check: John Kerry's war accounts and whether he deserved commendations still being called into question (jacksonville.com)

Why you choose to ruin a good thread with the defense of this guy is beyond me.  John McCain would have been a better example but he doesn't fit your narrative.  Thanks for proving my point.

I guess I helped ruin this thread just as much as you did, enough said.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Your welcome!

Here's a nonbiased writeup about your hero, feel free to pick out the good points and ignore the bad.

Fact Check: John Kerry's war accounts and whether he deserved commendations still being called into question (jacksonville.com)

Why you choose to ruin a good thread with the defense of this guy is beyond me.  John McCain would have been a better example but he doesn't fit your narrative.  Thanks for proving my point.

I guess I helped ruin this thread just as much as you did, enough said.

....then blows it by passing on the Steele dossier. :lol:

Useful idiot.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good watch…most of them knew Vietnam was bullshit and who was profiting although I did hear a fight them over there sentiment.

If only we could learn lessons from the past and relate them to current events 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Evil scumbag pieces of shit profiting off the war.  Repeat a lie enough times, people will believe almost anything.

You're guilty of that daily.

:bc:

4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The best way to fight communism is to stand back and let it implode.  Too bad that doesn't serve the interests of the military industrial complex.

Everyone is claiming china is going to take over the world.