Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2022

7 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I tried to buy the damn thing today. Dealer said cat has said nothing about actually selling it. They will call me Monday if cat allows them to sell it. 

Someone told me it will be the race sled this year.  Guess we'll see if that's true.  Did notice that they pull started it which got a thumbs up from me.  I saw a comments section where people saying it's for sure a triple..

Just now, mnstang said:

Someone told me it will be the race sled this year.  Guess we'll see if that's true.  Did notice that they pull started it which got a thumbs up from me.  I saw a comments section where people saying it's for sure a triple..

I listened to the clip ... hate to burst those peoples' bubbles, but no way is it a triple.  It's got that Cat sound of a 2-stroke.

24 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I listened to the clip ... hate to burst those peoples' bubbles, but no way is it a triple.  It's got that Cat sound of a 2-stroke.

I'm no expert but if I had to guess I'd say it sounds like a stock exhaust cat twin.  The comments section is always the dumpster fire of our culture.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

Probably will be. I think 90% of the people that say it’s a triple have no idea what they actually sound like and have never road one because they weren’t alive during triple era. 

32 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What? No e-start? Looked like a manly girl pulling it over. Kind of a gay teaser really. It'll be good for the sport if it has some new tech but...

I thought it was a decent teaser and honestly far better than any marketing cat has put out in the last 5-10 years. Probably coulda had Herf or someone start the sled instead of some chick with a bowl cut but we’ll let it slide. Still can’t tell if the sleds ugly or not.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

What? No e-start? Looked like a manly girl pulling it over. Kind of a gay teaser really. It'll be good for the sport if it has some new tech but...

hopefully estart is just an option for the pussies and those concerned about 'resale value'... :lol:

where's @Zambroski when we need him?  :)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I thought it was a decent teaser and honestly far better than any marketing cat has put out in the last 5-10 years. Probably coulda had Herf or someone start the sled instead of some chick with a bowl cut but we’ll let it slide. Still can’t tell if the sleds ugly or not.

I herd the sled that was rope started was the new Blast. That’s why it sounds a bit different 

Well that is interesting. Going by the looks of crappy pictures I have seen, they did some fancy new plastics. I wonder if they will sell it now? I tried to buy one yesterday but my dealer said cat hasn’t said anything about taking orders for one