Check your account email address ×

Hay Days 2022

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

I guess I'd have to see the shit quality first hand before I believed you two :lol2:

All joking aside, I've had my Klim gear since 2014, so I'm due for some new stuff ... and the gear I currently own has been pretty damn good.  I don't see myself buying FXR, Motofist, or whatever other brand (Carharts!! LOL)   

Customer service started to slide big time before poo took them over . Now it us non existent.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'll see your Klim comment and raise you a Motofist.

To br fair fisting gear was never top shelf they just charged like it was .

Good  but not great 

But what they did have was killer deals on non current gear . I have a bunch of there shit most has moved down to dry day 2 stuff of further down to atv or work  gear 

I still have my cold cold cold weather bibs the old Rema fuckers are still in great shape after 20 yrs lol 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

On 8/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, Not greg b said:

My motor fist coat was complete shit. I have never sent a jacket back so many times for a zipper. I finally gave up on it and threw it away 

Was it the  bottem self stuff or top shelf ? 

I have seen there levels and the bottom shelf stuff it total shit but same can be said for klim bottom shelf shit hell klim did not even put mesh in the vents of there base line stuff .

I have had decent luck with my top shelf fisting gear . But I have only gotten there top shelf shell type stuff and a few pr of gloves socks etc 

Think my leat set of pants went 5 seasons till a zipper fail . But knee pads  started moving around yr 1 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Was it the  bottem self stuff or top shelf ? 

I have seen there levels and the bottom shelf stuff it total shit but same can be said for klim bottom shelf shit hell klim did not even put mesh in the vents of there base line stuff .

I have had decent luck with my top shelf fisting gear . But I have only gotten there top shelf shell type stuff and a few pr of gloves socks etc 

Think my leat set of pants went 5 seasons till a zipper fail . But knee pads  started moving around yr 1 

I have no idea. It was like 400 dollar jacket. Regardless of what shelf it is, the zipper should not fail 5 times. I have coats from Walmart I never zipper issues with that cost 20 bucks. Motor fist has been and is trash. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We are sure you have.  Can't say I can even comprehend what fisting gear is or why you need it, but ENJOY!

What we call moto fist gear 

After  got my first jacket in the mail just as a few of us were getting ready to head west from my house .

My wife looks at the logo and was like what sort of homo erotic shit is that . You boys have fun with your fisting in the mountains lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I have no idea. It was like 400 dollar jacket. Regardless of what shelf it is, the zipper should not fail 5 times. I have coats from Walmart I never zipper issues with that cost 20 bucks. Motor fist has been and is trash. 

I had a set of top shelf klim bibs I ordered on line first time  out whole leg zipper blew out . Zero patching . Went to kermling motorsports expanded situation to them . They call klim say yes we see the order from 3 weeks ago he can send them in to get fixed  . They Explained we were 16 hrs from home can they just exchange . They would not allow it . They were over 600 buck poss 800 can't remember . I had gotten a lot of shit from there site over the last 2 yrs like 1000s worth of shit . 

I tossed them in the trash at the dealer went over the pass to steamboat bought some ski pants and have not nor will I ever buy klim again ever . 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I had a set of top shelf klim bibs I ordered on line first time  out whole leg zipper blew out . Zero patching . Went to kermling motorsports expanded situation to them . They call klim say yes we see the order from 3 weeks ago he can send them in to get fixed  . They Explained we were 16 hrs from home can they just exchange . They would not allow it . They were over 600 buck poss 800 can't remember . I had gotten a lot of shit from there site over the last 2 yrs like 1000s worth of shit . 

I tossed them in the trash at the dealer went over the pass to steamboat bought some ski pants and have not nor will I ever buy klim again ever . 

Klim is overpriced trash for boomers that drink their frapucinos with 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

We are sure you have.  Can't say I can even comprehend what fisting gear is or why you need it, but ENJOY!

pretty sure even rick could put that together...

talking about moto fist gear, someone says fisting gear.. 

6 hours ago, krom said:

https://motorfist.com/

AFIK textron sold them off to whatever company is making the ac gear.  

Any cat dealer can order the stuff

The cat stuff comes out of place in Wisconsin now I think. At least the emails they send out has a Wisconsin address in them. Did Textron sell of the rights to the cat ware?? 

13 hours ago, Not greg b said:

The cat stuff comes out of place in Wisconsin now I think. At least the emails they send out has a Wisconsin address in them. Did Textron sell of the rights to the cat ware?? 

Yup, Textron sold off the rights to arcticwear.  everything on that website is made by and ordered from powertex

https://arcticcatstore.com/about

Arctic Cat proudly joined the Powertex Group in 2019.  Powertex, located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is a full-service, branded merchandise supplier known for their innovative designs that inspire and connect people and their activities. Their specialty is engineering high quality, competitively priced custom designed and made products. The Arcticwear ® brands are now available in a wider range of quality outdoor gear offerings at a great price.  If you would like more information about Powertex and the products in the Arcticwear lines, visit Powertexgroup.com.

It is great connecting with some of the old ISOC, and HCS guys every year at Hay Days. It is the largest snowmobile event in the world, and by far the sport's mecca. If you're on the fence about going, do yourself a favor and take a look at the list of vendors that will be attending (posted earlier). 

I'll be there, as I am every year. The last couple of years, I've just gone to attend the event and not as a vendor or swapper- it is much more enjoyable that way and I can actually see the sights! Hell, I used to travel from Montana every year for Hay Days before I moved back to NW WI. Again, if you're on the fence about going, I highly recommend it. 

Just be there before 0800....  LOL.... 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2022 at 9:39 AM, Not greg b said:

It’s like the Mn state fair, with less carnies and more garbage. If you remove the flea market part of it, it’s not really that big. I can see the whole thing in about 3 hours or less. 

Can't conceal carry at the fair, though - they have metal detectors

19 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Survived Princeton, despite my best efforts.  

We tented it in the rain this morning.

Yeah...

Have all my shit drying in the shop.

My neck is still burned from Friday