Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

57 minutes ago, Legend said:

No overwhelming of the moment from the rookies. Dallas is going to be a force for many years with those two youngin's.

Heck of a game. Glad the Pack got by them this year, because they probably won't if those 2 rookies continue to improve.

I think Ezikiel is a great player. Going to be the rusher of this generation. Dak... Not so much. He is more of a product of a great O-line and having Ezikiel in there. I have yet to see anything elite about him. He will be like a Wilson type QB. Good enough to win, not good enough to be considered top tier. Without a doubt, the Cowboy cunts will be back and will win Super Bowls with that line and Zeke. They are a good team. They pick up some big names on D and watch the fuck out. 

Packers are a fun team to watch right now. I won't count them out like I had planned to. Rodgers is the man on turf. That can't be disputed. He is a whiny bitch, but his football IQ is unreal. My guess for next week is 45-41 Falcons with a last minute drive to win. 

I ended up falling asleep on the couch before the Steelers / Cheifs game ended. Glad to see the Steelers win. That should setup a good game in Foxborough for the AFC Championship game :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ckf said:

I ended up falling asleep on the couch before the Steelers / Cheifs game ended. Glad to see the Steelers win. That should setup a good game in Foxborough for the AFC Championship game :bc:

Pittsburgh has to find a way to put the ball in the end zone....they can't beat The Pats kicking 6 FG's.

BTW James Harrison FTW.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/james-harrison-lifting-weights-workout-instagram-pittsburgh-steelers-kansas-city-chiefs

Edited by Biggie Smails

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pittsburgh has to find a way to put the ball in the end zone....they can't beat The Pats kicking 6 FG's.

BTW James Harrison FTW.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/james-harrison-lifting-weights-workout-instagram-pittsburgh-steelers-kansas-city-chiefs

Same can be said about the Pats. They didn't have any offense at the start of the game against the Texans. They really miss Gronk.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This election really put a damper on things that are important. Like hating people for their football team preferences... Thanks a lot Trump... 

MVGA!

"Making the Vikings Great Again".  Wait...let's just do MVG.  We can probably leave out the "A".

:lmao:

That's got to be painful to play with fractured ribs.

After missing last week's win against the Cowboys, Jordy Nelson is expected to play with fractured ribs, a source informed told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Fellow wideouts Davante Adams (ankle) and Geronimo Allison (hamstring), both who Packers coach Mike McCarthy called game-time decisions, are also set to join Nelson on the field, per Rapoport

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go Packers!  Go Steelers! 

Go Fuck Yourself dz246! :fuckyou::finger::bigfinger:

:news:

Fuck the Packers!  Fuck the Steelers!

Go Fuck Yourself  Angry Bolt On Mustang Guy!!!!!!! :fuckyou::finger::bigfinger:

:snack: