Check your account email address ×

*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Bummer.

Pittsburgh/KC game moved to 8:20 because of potential ice storms in KC.

How dare they do that. It puts a nigger in the woodpile for my Sunday plans.

The Raiders will file relocation papers to move from Oakland to Las Vegas, according to sources familiar with their thinking. After a year of planning, debate, and bold action, after many years of a sub-par stadium option in Oakland, the Raiders have made a firm decision on their future.

50 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I just dont like either team

I'd rather see the Packers win tomorrow. I like the way Rodgers is able to elude pass rushers and make things happen.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

For today's games I'm going with the Falcons to beat the Seahawks & The Patriots to beat the Texans. What are your picks?

I agree.

Tomorrows games, I live in WI so pull for GB, but its gonna be hard. Dallas is pretty good. Id honestly have to say GB is underdog, but you never know with Rodgers. A lot of times GB sucks in playoffs, but they are hot right now. Have to see how long it continues.

Im picking Pitt over KC. Pit defense has been stout lately. KC defense is always stout. Pit offense is high powered, KC offense is hit or miss, but certainly not high powered. Reid is a better coach, but Big Ben has the playoff experience and more desire to win, IMO. 

I think both games should be good and close...... so they will probably be blowouts. 

GB wins, they go to SB. If GB loses, i think Atlanta goes to SB. 

Pit wins, and AFC champ game is a dog fight. Could go either way, but probably NE. 

If KC beats Pit, NE will rest Brady in 4th qt of AFC champ game because they will be leading 38-3. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legend said:

I agree.

Tomorrows games, I live in WI so pull for GB, but its gonna be hard. Dallas is pretty good. Id honestly have to say GB is underdog, but you never know with Rodgers. A lot of times GB sucks in playoffs, but they are hot right now. Have to see how long it continues.

Im picking Pitt over KC. Pit defense has been stout lately. KC defense is always stout. Pit offense is high powered, KC offense is hit or miss, but certainly not high powered. Reid is a better coach, but Big Ben has the playoff experience and more desire to win, IMO. 

I think both games should be good and close...... so they will probably be blowouts. 

GB wins, they go to SB. If GB loses, i think Atlanta goes to SB. 

Pit wins, and AFC champ game is a dog fight. Could go either way, but probably NE. 

If KC beats Pit, NE will rest Brady in 4th qt of AFC champ game because they will be leading 38-3. 

It's going to be a tough one for the Steelers to pull off at Arrowhead stadium, but I think they might be able to squeak out a win if they can get Bell to run the ball like he has been doing lately.  I'll go with the Steelers and Packers to win tomorrows games :bc: 

• Like 1