Check your account email address ×

Our 5 Eyes Agency Has Been Compromised.

The agency was created after WW II and expanded to include 5 countries that share intelligence information with one another. 

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States together form "The Five Eyes" — which the UK Defense Journal describes as the "intelligence alliance of the Anglosphere." 

Some of the documents retrieved were revealed to be SIGINT intelligence which is what 5 eyes falls under. 

Donald Trump is a threat to our national security and needs to be indicted sooner rather than later. 

The International press is shocked at this scandal unlike some of the press in the US.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If the 5 eyes really wants Trump gone I’ll go ahead and donate to him

Fuck the 5 eyes fascist filth and fuck any retarded piece of shit trash that supports them 

I'm really questioning why our government is out the keep him out of office in any way possible. I wanted to see someone else run, but now, I'm like, there is definitely a reason they don't want him in there so I want to see him in there to find out why.

• Like 1

Nobody knows what was in these boxes. Neither the GOP’ers who claim it was nothing more than family photos, or the frothy CNN’ers who claim the deepest, darkest secrets of national security. My only hope is that his place was ransacked like law enforcement does to normal people every single day. That’s doubtful though, because trump is considered special. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Nobody knows what was in these boxes. Neither the GOP’ers who claim it was nothing more than family photos, or the frothy CNN’ers who claim the deepest, darkest secrets of national security. My only hope is that his place was ransacked like law enforcement does to normal people every single day. That’s doubtful though, because trump is considered special. 

I’d love to see that pos van ransacked by the fbi.. stripped right down to that special boron steel.. 

Mental health professional on public assistance.. constantly on a obscure website.. trying to impress a half dozen ppl.. Attention whore like AOC..

Professional.. Good God..

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I’d love to see that pos van ransacked by the fbi.. stripped right down to that special boron steel.. 

Mental health professional on public assistance.. constantly on a obscure website.. trying to impress a half dozen ppl.. Attention whore like AOC..

Good morning. 

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The agency was created after WW II and expanded to include 5 countries that share intelligence information with one another. 

Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States together form "The Five Eyes" — which the UK Defense Journal describes as the "intelligence alliance of the Anglosphere." 

Some of the documents retrieved were revealed to be SIGINT intelligence which is what 5 eyes falls under. 

Donald Trump is a threat to our national security and needs to be indicted sooner rather than later. 

The International press is shocked at this scandal unlike some of the press in the US.

Imminent? Tic Toc?

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

According to @Mainecatand @Crnr2Crnrthey know what exactly in these boxes..Right fellas??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

And the GOP’ers are convinced it’s a hit job against trump. Amiright? 

Is there any good reason not to think that? Look at their history.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It is just the natural progression of what happens after the bombshell failed to go off During the Jan 6th political theater show 

But again this is it I tell you .

At least people like you and pampers are there eagerly awaiting the load in your face 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It all seems odd to me. All of this stuff that's never been done before to any other. There's way more shady shit going on with long time Washington swamp creatures than with Trump. To see most of MSM most of social Media all doing anything they can to hurt the guy and run cover for swamp creatures non-stop.

Doesn't it seem a bit strange to you when you really look at it with out political leanings interfere with that decision??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How many times do people have to piss on your head before you figure out its not rain?  6 years of bullshit, and you're actually giving MaralagoNukeGate the time of day....Yeahok  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

And the lefties "know" he's guilty, no question about it.

If you put aside the left vs. right, just on this forum alone, and step back and look at the posts and rhetoric. It's a bunch of people from various parts of the country arguing about people they don't even know, to people they don't know. Most of the statements made on this forum wouldn't be made if the person you were making the statement to was right in front of you.

The federal government has never raided a former president's private residence before.  That means that either 

A) There's evidence he's guilty of something and they had a reasonable cause for conducting the raid.  

B) He's such a threat in the current political environment that the FBI has been weaponized to deal with him.  If he's not guilty, then we have much bigger problems at hand.

Where's the center?

If he did something wrong, try him and punish him.  But also, indict the others who have evidence against them, Hillary, Hunter, Pelosi, Gaetz, Cawthorn, and all the other assholes. 

It's no wonder people hate the current political climate, they're a bunch of fucktards.

Quit with the double standard already.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many times do people have to piss on your head before you figure out its not rain?  6 years of bullshit, and you're actually giving MaralagoNukeGate the time of day....Yeahok  :lol: 

Trump is a sleaze. End of story. Karma has a way of creeping into a man’s life in a thousand different ways. 

1 minute ago, soeaster said:

And the lefties "know" he's guilty, no question about it.

If you put aside the left vs. right, just on this forum alone, and step back and look at the posts and rhetoric. It's a bunch of people from various parts of the country arguing about people they don't even know, to people they don't know. Most of the statements made on this forum wouldn't be made if the person you were making the statement to was right in front of you.

The federal government has never raided a former president's private residence before.  That means that either 

A) There's evidence he's guilty of something and they had a reasonable cause for conducting the raid.  

B) He's such a threat in the current political environment that the FBI has been weaponized to deal with him.  If he's not guilty, then we have much bigger problems at hand.

Where's the center?

If he did something wrong, try him and punish him.  But also, indict the others who have evidence against them, Hillary, Hunter, Pelosi, Gaetz, Cawthorn, and all the other assholes. 

It's no wonder people hate the current political climate, they're a bunch of fucktards.

Quit with the double standard already.

There is no center any longer. 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Another angry morning for Atomic Derp. 

Asshole.jpg.9fadc352dabb0dc1697f3d44fe30b8cf.jpg

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump is a sleaze. End of story. Karma has a way of creeping into a man’s life in a thousand different ways. 

And the current president, life long swamp creature is not?? I mean come on man, look at Bidens career and thing he has put in place as laws, then look at what he has done in his personal life to enrich himself and his family and has been doing it for over 50 years on the tax payers dime..Trump worked for us for 4 years and didn't ever accept a pay check from the tax payers, Biden on the other hand has leeched off us for over 50 years..And anyway, what's so sleazy Trump did while in office??

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pretty certain I said Hunters laptop, Hillary's emails and the clues to find Waldo.

:)

We all know what you said, and claimed it was fact......   

• Like 1