Check your account email address ×

Fake Storm coming

never been a fake tit man my self . it sort of freaks me out when u are pounding her and u keep seeing the seam of the bag on the underside of her tits .

I do have a few fake tits around the house someplace from when my wife was head of communications  for a medical device corp. one sat on the bar in my garage for yrs . guys all like to play with a big tit 

Edited by Ez ryder

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

we are supposed to get up to 60" in the next 36 hours..

We aren't getting shit in N. MN.  Some lake effect in N. WI but that's it.  Trails here are all iced up.  Late spring April type riding.....CRAPOLA.

I think our season is over.  Not putting my sled up yet but it wouldn't bother me too much to do so.  High 40's and rain expected by this weekend.

9 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I like fake storms .  But not as much as fake tits .  :bc:

Not a fan of fake tits, they don't feel right to me. But would rather have fake ones than a girl with A-cups. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its the bigelyist fake storm in a while

Are your actually going to go out and ride or just sit in here padding your post count? :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its the bigelyist fake storm in a while

Yeah, I kinda agree.. I bet we will get a dusting..lol.. but trust me, people are flipping out!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

We aren't getting shit in N. MN.  Some lake effect in N. WI but that's it.  Trails here are all iced up.  Late spring April type riding.....CRAPOLA.

I think our season is over.  Not putting my sled up yet but it wouldn't bother me too much to do so.  High 40's and rain expected by this weekend.

Yeah, I called it quits 2 weeks ago, people are still riding in a limited area, but its all ice..Id like to get some snow from this "huge storm" but im calling BS.. more fake news from the msm..

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Saying around 4"  here.   We just went through the high winds. Worst storm related power outages in DTE history.  Two days down, Three with no cable. 

Yep just got a new advisory on the phone that says 2-4" through this evening. I almost put the snow blower, shovels etc away :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I kinda agree.. I bet we will get a dusting..lol.. but trust me, people are flipping out!!

They always do.  I don't why people think they are going to be trapped in their homes for weeks,   and starve to death.

Fighting each other for a shovel at the Home Depot.............

At this point, who does not own a snow shovel?   :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yep just got a new advisory on the phone that says 2-4" through this evening. I almost put the snow blower, shovels etc away :lol:

I did.  Going to have drag all that shit back out!  At least I didn't take plow off tractor.

• Like 1