Check your account email address ×

This is the type of shit the MCs feast on

Just now, Bontz said:

MC and his ilk will always think AR stands for assault rifle.  It's just one of many reasons why he should tattoo DUMB A F on his forehead

MC is the textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger affect. Not a chance he believes he is stupid. He believes everyone else is and therefore should have that tattooed on their foreheads, not his. 

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

MC and his ilk will always think AR stands for assault rifle.  It's just one of many reasons why he should tattoo DUMB A F on his forehead

DONT let these retards know that you can buy a scary AR15 that already fires bullets way more powerful than a 5.56. Just fucking know nothing morons 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The elites on the left rely on the ignorance of the people who support them and their ideas.  One thing that ben and I seem to always agree on.

That’s not a trait solely exhibited by the left. It is a characteristic of all partisans 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not a trait solely exhibited by the left. It is a characteristic of all partisans 

LOL.  I know you and others will think that what I say after this sentence is characteristic of being partisan, but I don't believe the truth is partisan.

With that said, it's funny that people actually keep saying and believing your response.  If you analyze both sides better, I think it is easily seen that one side does it a lot more than the other.  The left is constantly pushing the agenda, whereas the right is mostly reacting to the left's bullshit.  Take a good look at this forum and the topics, and I think you can come up with a pretty simple hypothesis.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, soeaster said:

The level of ignorance is astounding!!!

Remember when "journalists" (very loose term) actually used to try and understand the topic before writing about it?

Under Obama, he had journalists arrested and charged with espionage if they tried to investigate him. Is it any wonder why journalists may no longer want to dig to deep into things today?

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/sunday/the-sunday-edition-for-may-5-2019-1.5121509/barack-obama-was-a-greater-enemy-of-the-free-press-than-trump-michael-s-essay-1.5121514

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, soeaster said:

The level of ignorance is astounding!!!

Remember when "journalists" (very loose term) actually used to try and understand the topic before writing about it?

Now it's like they are all writing for retweets and to be trending

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/assault-rifle-being-sold-civilians-105625717.html

ZOMG , not a new scary assault rifle!!!!

Its like the retardation that write this shit just woke up yesterday. Never heard of an AR10??? 

Maybe I’m missing it but does the article mention the caliber? 🤷🏻

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe I’m missing it but does the article mention the caliber? 🤷🏻

277 SIG FURY, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.62 NATO, with barrel change

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Its 6.8x51 in nato terms. It’s a bad ass round. Appears it outperforms the Creedmoor by a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its 6.8x51 in nato terms. It’s a bad ass round. Appears it outperforms the Creedmoor by a bit. 

Interesting…thanks.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/blog/277-sig-fury-6-8-51-guide.html

What a fuckin retarded thread by the president of all retards. I don’t give a shit if you own a machine gun. I do want you to take gun safety classes, range approval and a fed license. Every gun owner in the US should be required to have this license. After 5 years you would be required to take a refresher class to keep your fed license. You can carry everywhere in the US but public buildings that are posted.

Fuck all the states and their 20,000 gun laws.

This place gets dumber by the minute.

Edited by Mainecat

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a fuckin retarded thread by the president of all retards. I don’t give a shit if you own a machine gun. I do want you to take gun safety classes, range approval and a fed license. Every gun owner in the US should be required to have this license. After 5 years you would be required to take a refresher class to keep your fed license. You can carry everywhere in the US but public buildings that are posted.

Fuck all the states and their 20,000 gun laws.

This place gets dumber by the minute.

And what kind of requirements do you place on all the other amendments?

You have to agree with what I say for the 1st to be valid?

When you know 1/100th about gun safety and operation as I do, then you can run your trap... till then, stand at ease and watch the men, might learn something.