Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election

Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of “wire tapping” his offices in New York City before the presidential election in November last year, claiming the former president had overseen a “Nixon/Watergate”-style intervention. 

Launching a series of tweets at 5.35am eastern time on Saturday morning, the US president said: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” 

He followed up that initial tweet with a string of others in the following 30 minutes that claimed Obama had defied a court rejection to tap his office, and invited a “good lawyer” to make a case against the alleged process. 

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-accuses-obama-of-wire-tapping-his-office-before-election
Edited by Mainecat

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

notice how the donald flies off the rails just before a new revelation about his crooked bullshit is revealed? deflection. 

It's a "tell".

watch what comes out Monday

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm starting to really feel sorry for you guys.  I hope you get the help you need. :lol: 

Actually it's you and the Trump supporters that need help.

he's all fuckin yours

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Actually it's you and the Trump supporters that need help.

he's all fuckin yours

Nope ....he belongs to the Dems fully. He is their pied piper candidate and they own him

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

we have a petulant child for potus. 

Yet a former President that has set up shop to derail the sitting President is applauded....you are a hack.

This wouldn't surprise me a bit.  This is the first time in American history that the exiting POTUS has set up such an avid opposition for the incoming POTUS and is growing it afterwords.  It is HORRENDOUS.  But, not surprising.  Obama's ability to divide this country has thus far been unmatched since the civil war.  I expected no less from him after the election.  

HOWEVER, political scholars are saying this will pretty much finish of the Democrats and even his own party is agreeing he should stop.  

Again...hey JIll!  hey Liberal party!  Where are you?  What are you doing!!!??????  It's time to get your thoughts, actions and a plan that is more mainstream to get in this fight.  You will NEVER have a better chance than now.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This wouldn't surprise me a bit.  This is the first time in American history that the exiting POTUS has set up such an avid opposition for the incoming POTUS and is growing it afterwords.  It is HORRENDOUS.  But, not surprising.  Obama's ability to divide this country has thus far been unmatched since the civil war.  I expected no less from him after the election.  

HOWEVER, political scholars are saying this will pretty much finish of the Democrats and even his own party is agreeing he should stop.  

Again...hey JIll!  hey Liberal party!  Where are you?  What are you doing!!!??????  It's time to get your thoughts, actions and a plan that is more mainstream to get in this fight.  You will NEVER have a better chance than now.

How sad is that post.

you supporting a sitting us presidents middle of the night tweets blaming the past president of wire tapping.

how immature is Trump a guy you fully support?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How sad is that post.

you supporting a sitting us presidents middle of the night tweets blaming the past president of wire tapping.

how immature is Trump a guy you fully support?

Sorry that post made you "sad".  The truth shall set you free!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I read that there were two requests by the Obama administration to Fisa wanting phone and computer tapping done at Trump tower, the first was denied but the second one was approved :dunno:

Edited by Rigid1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I read that there were two requests by the Obama administration to Fisa wanting phone and computer tapping done at Trump tower, the first was denied but the second one was approved :dunno:

Yeah...I read that too.  Trump is calling a spade a "spade".  Oooof...that was racist by accident! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And to think Barry just signed a $65M dollar book deal, this will not end well for him :nuts: 

Are you kidding?  Every liberal twat will have one of those on their coffee table and will have claimed to have read it twice (but never read it at all).  Remember, this is a "religion".

Complete idiots.  

Image result for welcome to the people's temple

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Source: The Guardian

Donald Trump has accused Barack Obama of “wire tapping” his offices in New York City before the presidential election in November last year, claiming the former president had overseen a “Nixon/Watergate”-style intervention. 

Launching a series of tweets at 5.35am eastern time on Saturday morning, the US president said: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” 

He followed up that initial tweet with a string of others in the following 30 minutes that claimed Obama had defied a court rejection to tap his office, and invited a “good lawyer” to make a case against the alleged process. 

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/donald-trump-accuses-obama-of-wire-tapping-his-office-before-election

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

my god this clown show couldn't get any more entertaining

It's more likely that Grampa Trump left his phone on during the meetings. 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

And to think Barry just signed a $65M dollar book deal, this will not end well for him :nuts: 

Because signing a deal for 65 million usually goes poorly. You are a special kind of stupid. :kiss:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because signing a deal for 65 million usually goes poorly. You are a special kind of stupid. :kiss:

He won't be able to profit from his crimes in jail you ignorant brain dead hack imbicile :finger: 

Edited by Momorider