Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He won't be able to profit from his crimes in jail you ignorant brain dead hack imbicile :finger: 

You should start chanting lock him up. Or is that no longer funny since it is being directed a Trump and Co.?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should start chanting lock him up. Or is that no longer funny since it is being directed a Trump and Co.?

It was never "funny".  And you're side should come up with it's own material.  They just look like pathetic butt-hurt hacks.  Status Quo.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is the best all the leaking, Deep State holdover sabotage, wire taps and Russian FAKENEWS are going to be the downfall of Barry he is going down HARD :bc: 

4 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

So if Obama really did what he is being accused of doing how would you feel?  

thanks obama! do you think he'd have done this by himself, or have to go through a "process", like get a warrant? why would they do that, and better yet, be allowed to do that? why would trump even care?

:news:

Edited by Snoslinger

tom, i'm not surprised many of the other hacks in here either don't get it, or don't care to get it, but i'm a little surprised at you. why you wouldn't want to get to the bottom of all the trump/russian connections is unlike you. btw, take a looky at the "you should watch this" thread, watch the vids, and tell me what you think.

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what happened to the "who cares how they got the info, it's the info that matters" when it came to hillary?

:lol:

You know the answer. It's because they are either stupid or hypocrites. Name one supposed right wing value that Donald Trump actually delivers on or lives by?

Do people with family values cheat on multiple wives. Do 60 year old men brag about sneaking in to ogle teen age girls while they are getting dressed? Is that a right wing value?

Do they blame the elite team for the loss of one of their own? What happened to taking responsibility, the buck stops here etc?

The list is too long and I have to find something fun to do when it's -10 and no snow.

Have fun working these dumb asses over.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You know the answer. It's because they are either stupid or hypocrites. Name one supposed right wing value that Donald Trump actually delivers on or lives by?

Do people with family values cheat on multiple wives. Do 60 year old men brag about sneaking in to ogle teen age girls while they are getting dressed? Is that a right wing value?

Do they blame the elite team for the loss of one of their own? What happened to taking responsibility, the buck stops here etc?

The list is too long and I have to find something fun to do when it's -10 and no snow.

A Hilliary hack calling others hypocrites :lmao:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

their fake outrage and double standards are nothing new. they are, however, in overdrive with this clown trump. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

tom, i'm not surprised many of the other hacks in here either don't get it, or don't care to get it, but i'm a little surprised at you. why you wouldn't want to get to the bottom of all the trump/russian connections is unlike you. btw, take a looky at the "you should watch this" thread, watch the vids, and tell me what you think.

I just wanted Hillary to lose.  I didn't care how that happened.  I supported Bernie and voted for him in the primary.  It was anyone but Hillary for me. I didn't and don't care who helped defeat Hillary.  

And to be even more honest, It doesn't really matter who is president.  I wake up every day with the same bills, same problems, same challenges and same hopes regardless of who is president.  I could give a fuck less at his point.  I think Obama is a piece of shit and he is proving that to be true more and more each day.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

well if i'm a hack, then 90% of others in here are too. including you. 

Nope....you are a one way D partisan hack and you prove it daily. I could care less about the letter R or D.

5 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

I just wanted Hillary to lose.  I didn't care how that happened.  I supported Bernie and voted for him in the primary.  It was anyone but Hillary for me. I didn't and don't care who helped defeat Hillary.  

And to be even more honest, It doesn't really matter who is president.  I wake up every day with the same bills, same problems, same challenges and same hopes regardless of who is president.  I could give a fuck less at his point.  I think Obama is a piece of shit and he is proving that to be true more and more each day.  

how the hell can you say that with all the shit trump is doing with his cabinet picks, cuts to important programs, increases in military spending, creating instability in the world, embarssment to the country....................................

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how the hell can you say that with all the shit trump is doing with his cabinet picks, cuts to important programs, increases in military spending, creating instability in the world, embarssment to the country....................................

How has even one of those things affected me or even you?  How is your life different because of one of Trumps cabinet picks.