Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'wire-tapping' his office before election

Just now, Snoslinger said:

where did i state that? this shit, and likely worse, goes on in politics. whether it's local, state, fed. she got caught and the situation was dealt with. just like flynn, and what should happen with sessions. :news:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, she just got caught.....

The problem is, and what is seen by Americans is YOUR side seems to think your shit doesn't stink at all and "politics as usual" can be whatever you want it to be.  As crooked and illegal as it needs to be.  And your "fans" supporting it is disgusting.  2018 is gonna be the end for your party.

• Like 1

do you dipshits honestly believe this crap doesn't occer w/in the gop too, just because it wasn't revealed for obvious reasons? one other thing, if sanders would have been a sure win over trump, like some of you want to claim, why would they have revealed things to damage hillary and not bernie? 

:news:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The problem is, and what is seen by Americans is YOUR side seems to think your shit doesn't stink at all and "politics as usual" can be whatever you want it to be.  As crooked and illegal as it needs to be.  And your "fans" supporting it is disgusting.  2018 is gonna be the end for your party.

i was explaining why she was "fired". no i am not denying our shit doesn't stink, christ that should be obvious. 2018 is not going to go well at all for you clowns. if the election were held again tomorrow, there is no doubt in my mind hillary would be in office. you clowns should really get out more often instead of high fiving eash other over dumb, inaccurate comments. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

do you dipshits honestly believe this crap doesn't occer w/in the gop too, just because it wasn't revealed for obvious reasons? one other thing, if sanders would have been a sure win over trump, like some of you want to claim, why would they have revealed things to damage hillary and not bernie? 

See?  Another incorrect justification for your corrupt party.  Don't deny it.  You are who you are.  

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea and let's be clear that whole "Charity" thing was just a shake down for money.  Which is what we learned from WikiLeaks in the words of Hillary and her staff.

Funny thing it was shut down when everyone realized that bribes no longer work :nuts: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i was explaining why she was "fired". no i am not denying our shit doesn't stink, christ that should be obvious. 2018 is not going to go well at all for you clowns. if the election were held again tomorrow, there is no doubt in my mind hillary would be in office. you clowns should really get out more often instead of high fiving eash other over dumb, inaccurate comments. 

:wrong: 100% of the time for 2years :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea and let's be clear that whole "Charity" thing was just a shake down for money.  Which is what we learned from WikiLeaks in the words of Hillary and her staff.

the charity is, and has been, very open to anyone who's interested, yet nothing. not for lack of trying either. just like every oter hillary conspiracy. sbyl.

i was explaining why she was "fired". no i am not denying my shit doesn't stink. christ that should be obvious. 2018 is not going to go well at all for you clowns. if the election were held again tomorrow, there is no doubt in my mind hillary would be in office. you clowns should really get out more often. 

I can tell when the end is nearing for one of you cowards.  It's when you insult the whole board because they won't agree with your intellectual dishonesty.  Isn't that why you bailed the first time in an epic temper tantrum?

Related image

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you seen an email to Jeff Session from the Russian ambassador describing what he might want in return for his money/assistance?  Cause I can dig a few of those up in the Hillary email WikiLeaks pile.

• Like 1

a segment of the clinton foundation, which was planned to "shut down" well before the election, does so. dipshits like momo and zambroski think the entire clinton foundation shuts down because donations to the segment decrease :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can tell when the end is nearing for one of you cowards.  It's when you insult the whole board because they won't agree with your intellectual dishonesty.  Isn't that why you bailed the first time in an epic temper tantrum?

Related image

i'm insulting you, or anyone else agreeing with you. that is not the whole board, but close. furthermore, i've been doing that for about 10 years, so :lol: at the end nearing.

Edited by Snoslinger

a segment of the clinton foundation, which was planned to "shut down" well before the election, does so. dipshits like momo and zambroski think the entire clinton foundation shuts down because donations to the segment decrease :lol:

How is that little "honest show" doing after the election?  Still pulling in the dough from foreign power?  Hmmm......

:lies: and :wrong: 100% of the time 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How is that little "honest show" doing after the election?  Still pulling in the dough from foreign power?  Hmmm......

new numbers are not available yet, but i'm sure the clinton foundation, rather than the "global initiative" is doing fine. you do know the difference, right? 

new numbers are not available yet, but i'm sure the clinton foundation, rather than the "global initiative" is doing fine. you do know the difference, right? 

Oh, sure I do.  Hey..don't stop believing!

Slinger Clinton.jpg

well you did't the last time we had this argument. apparently you learned something. congrats! was it on rachel maddow?

DIdn't what?  Just stop.  You end up burying yourself in your own lies and idiocy.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you thought the global initiative and foundation were the same thing. what poor memory you have. 

No, I never posted anything about that.  EVER.  You have me confused with someone else.  Meh...we all look the same to you right?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I never posted anything about that.  EVER.  You have me confused with someone else.  Meh...we all look the same to you right?

pretty sure it was you. you even wanted to make a bet with me that their donations would drop to about 0. i asked you for specific numbers for the bet and you ran off. 

pretty sure it was you. you even wanted to make a bet with me that their donations would drop to about 0. i asked you for specific numbers for the bet and you ran off. 

Nope.  Not me.

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If the election were held again tomorrow, there is no doubt in my mind hillary would be in office.

:lmao: And you think you're intelligent. I think most of your grey matter has leaked out.

1 minute ago, Rw06GT said:

:lmao: And you think you're intelligent. I think most of your grey matter has leaked out.

No question...in fact, I'd bet that Trump would pass the 360 electorate count.  I read an interesting article about that too...damn it.  I don't save shit.