Check your account email address ×

But, but, Man made global warming!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, irv said:

There is no proof that is true. That is just another fear mongering tidbit to gut hook people like you into believing the nonsense. Do you realize how much money and taxes are being paid for this fake narrative and how many funded sites are out there to fool, trick and brainwash you into keeping the narrative going and the money flowing? It is endless. CO2 makes up less than 0.4% of the atmosphere. 

Greenhouse gases simply do not absorb enough heat to warm Earth.

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-environment/355119-greenhouse-gases-simply-do-not-absorb-enough-heat-to-warm-earth/ 

Well I guess we will find out....current C02 levels have not been this high since the Pilocene(sp?) ages....temps then were higher and so was sea level. Pretty  sure we will be following suit. And seems most climatologists are in agreement.

Personally, I hope effects of the warming climate accelerate so there will be no question about it. I probably have maybe 20 years left at best on this planet....so I really don't care what happens....the benefit of Boomerism:lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I guess we will find out....current C02 levels have not been this high since the Pilocene(sp?) ages....temps then were higher and so was sea level. Pretty  sure we will be following suit. And seems most climatologists are in agreement.

Personally, I hope effects of the warming climate accelerate so there will be no question about it. I probably have maybe 20 years left at best on this planet....so I really don't care what happens....the benefit of Boomerism:lol:

So you’re saying it’s happened before…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Viper is a retard 

The science is settled!!!!2!!!

And I will remain a skeptic. You want to clean up the environment I’m right there with you. You want to ram some scam about humans changing the temps and that we have the ability to change it back down my throat I’m out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The science is settled!!!!2!!!

And I will remain a skeptic. You want to clean up the environment I’m right there with you. You want to ram some scam about humans changing the temps and that we have the ability to change it back down my throat I’m out. 

The earth has been colder with much more atmospheric c02

we saved the planet by burning oil too. It was near death from a lack of atmospheric c02

Climate hysteria has turned political a long time ago so you basically just have governments and media preying on idiots.

just like we seen play out with things like collusion and Covid 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ACE said:

The earth has been colder with much more atmospheric c02

we saved the planet by burning oil too. It was near death from a lack of atmospheric c02

Climate hysteria has turned political a long time ago so you basically just have governments and media preying on idiots.

just like we seen play out with things like collusion and Covid 

Any link to your fake science?....of course there are other forces besides C02 that have a warming effect but try as you may C02 is a greenhouse gas.

May you die from a parched throat in a human induced climate heatwave....:bc:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Any link to your fake science?....of course there are other forces besides C02 that have a warming effect but try as you may C02 is a greenhouse gas.

May you die from a parched throat in a human induced climate heatwave....:bc:

Ah so you haven’t actually looked into this at all. Not a surprise whatsoever 

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2022 at 9:11 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup 2.5 to 5 million years ago but the industrial age is the driver this time

In 1989 the UN predicted entire nations would be wiped off the earth from climate change/rising oceans.   We are over 2 decades past and not one has even been significantly impacted by sea levels rising.  Keep being indoctrinated dude....it suits you.  

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nations-vanish-global-warming/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2022 at 10:06 AM, Mag6240 said:

So you’re saying it’s happened before…

On 7/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup 2.5 to 5 million years ago but the industrial age is the driver this time

Don't think to hard, you might just hurt yourself.

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

In 1989 the UN predicted entire nations would be wiped off the earth from climate change/rising oceans.   We are over 2 decades past and not one has even been significantly impacted by sea levels rising.  Keep being indoctrinated dude....it suits you.  

Give it some more time....the seas are rising....I don't ever remember them claiming it would happen within 20 years.....even your link doesn't say that.  Perhaps by 2100 but we will be long gone.

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Sorry...not indoctrinated.... I've looked at both sides and your side does not hold water. I was a denier for a very long time until I saw the undeniable stats of record breaking warmth vs record breaking cold of more than 2 to 1.....and the extremes happening that have been predicted. Yeah, like you, I thought things were progressing rather slowly and had my doubts at times but other than AOC and Co. most climatologists aren't on that train and admit it will take decades to really feel the impact of sea rise etc. But hey keep the blinders on, Im kinda enjoying watching the predictions play out in real time.

58 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry...not indoctrinated.... I've looked at both sides and your side does not hold water. I was a denier for a very long time until I saw the undeniable stats of record breaking warmth vs record breaking cold of more than 2 to 1.....and the extremes happening that have been predicted. Yeah, like you, I thought things were progressing rather slowly and had my doubts at times but other than AOC and Co. most climatologists aren't on that train and admit it will take decades to really feel the impact of sea rise etc. But hey keep the blinders on, Im kinda enjoying watching the predictions play out in real time.

Pull up a lawn chair and wait . Better pack a big cooler 

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hopefully New Jersey will be under water! 

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Give it some more time....the seas are rising....I don't ever remember them claiming it would happen within 20 years.....even your link doesn't say that.  Perhaps by 2100 but we will be long gone.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-06-30-mn-2820-story.html

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Hopefully New Jersey will be under water! 

Yeah hopefully.....won't matter...I will be in my home in Pa.  Connecticut has just a good of a chance.:bc: