Check your account email address ×

Biden sucks the Saudi cock.

22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Saudis are buying Russian oil so they can export their own to us.  Really sticking it to Putin aren't we?  :lol:

Well we're selling our strategic reserves to China, so you raise a fair point

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Saudis are buying Russian oil so they can export their own to us.  Really sticking it to Putin aren't we?  :lol:

Smart move. Putin is cutting his oil prices in half to make it attractive. He's also starting to cut into Saudi oil shipments to Asia. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out as more countries leave Arab oil for Russian. Both China and India are moving to cheap Russian oil. Let the chaos begin. The more fucked up stuff gets in oil the cheaper it is for the consumer. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well we're selling our strategic reserves to China, so you raise a fair point

Oh please. You know better than that. At least that I hope you do given your line of work. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

We don’t have an oil supply problem , that’s been proven 100x over 

Then why go beg for oil in Saudi? 

Fact is they are giving leases in record numbers but not giving the permits to drill them . 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Fact is they are giving leases in record numbers but not giving the permits to drill them . 

Oil companies are playing games. The news narrative has been all over the map for the reasons behind high oil prices. It changes by the day. It seems that their little game is falling apart. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We are drilling shit tons of oil , the issue is speculators driving futures markets. If the Saudis pump more oil that will neuter the speculators momentum I’d guess 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fucking disgusting. 

Saudi Arabia agrees to increase oil production levels, will help 'stabilize markets'

You think this is cock sucking...you should read the framework of the Iran nuke deal. 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We are drilling shit tons of oil , the issue is speculators driving futures markets. If the Saudis pump more oil that will neuter the speculators momentum I’d guess 

We are below our peak of Feb 2020

7 hours ago, SkisNH said:

We are below our peak of Feb 2020

I've been keying in closely to reported quotes by oil industry reps. Trying to get a read on anything of substance is impossible because of their changing narrative. I've never been more convinced that the market is being manipulated by these companies. It's interesting that the price of gasoline began to tumble like a stone when the prospect of a windfall tax on oil companies was floated. I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't believe any of these statistics. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Oil companies are playing games. The news narrative has been all over the map for the reasons behind high oil prices. It changes by the day. It seems that their little game is falling apart. 

The narrative changes because the Biden administration and there willing accomplice the main stream media are searching for a narrative that the masses will believe that does not hold them accountable.

NOt changing the fact that leases are up but permits are way way down . Then add the talk of bs Ning new off shore permits . All the cock sucking in the sand box won't change what the speculators can see going on and invest accordingly. As they should 

NOt changing the fact that leases are up but permits are way way down . Then add the talk of bs Ning new off shore permits . All the cock sucking in the sand box won't change what the speculators can see going on and invest accordingly. As they should 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I've been keying in closely to reported quotes by oil industry reps. Trying to get a read on anything of substance is impossible because of their changing narrative. I've never been more convinced that the market is being manipulated by these companies. It's interesting that the price of gasoline began to tumble like a stone when the prospect of a windfall tax on oil companies was floated. I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't believe any of these statistics. 

I don't think they are going to revise old links..

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The narrative changes because the Biden administration and there willing accomplice the main stream media are searching for a narrative that the masses will believe that does not hold them accountable.

As for the biggest liar.

Oil companies>Biden administration. 

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

As for the biggest liar.

Oil companies>Biden administration. 

He painted them into a corner so they painted Biden into a corner. If Biden takes the ass whooping he is due in the midterms I say bully for the oil companies.

The whole thing backfired on him. They aren’t going to pump more.

The only purpose of this episode was to show the American ppl he’s trying. It’s total bs. He’s more worried about his ratings than the American ppl. He was hoping to get his poll numbers up from this trip.. wrong.. Good he deserves it..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He painted them into a corner so they painted Biden into a corner. If Biden takes the ass whooping he is due in the midterms I say bully for the oil companies.

It's all bullshit. I don't believe a word of the oil companies whining. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It's all bullshit. I don't believe a word of the oil companies whining. 

It’s a start 

do you still believe in collusion?

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Published July 15, 2022 4:12pm EDT

Saudi Arabia agrees to increase oil production levels, will help 'stabilize markets,' White House says

Saudi Arabia committed to increase oil production levels 50% above what was initially planned for July and August.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

The whole thing backfired on him. They aren’t going to pump more.

The only purpose of this episode was to show the American ppl he’s trying. It’s total bs. He’s more worried about his ratings than the American ppl. He was hoping to get his poll numbers up from this trip.. wrong.. Good he deserves it..

Sounds like Saudi is pretty much maxxed out already.......the increase will be paltry at best.  

Biden lifts the restrictions here and reopens keystone and we see prices like we had during the Trump years.........yeah pipe dream for sure.