Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

Just now, f7ben said:

Too bad you bought one powered for a medium sized child or smaller woman :lol: 

I still have my mostly stock Nitro that leaves the 850 at the kids table. My six50 has a glorious mid range. That’s where I’m am all day. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I still have my mostly stock Nitro that leaves the 850 at the kids table. My six50 has a glorious mid range. That’s where I’m am all day. 

You’re drinking umbrella drinks down at the Manhole all day!!! Don’t try and fool us mister 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re drinking umbrella drinks down at the Manhole all day!!! Don’t try and fool us mister 

I will be up at camp this week, I will drop a babe Ruth on your door step if you keep this stupid talk up.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I will be up at camp this week, I will drop a babe Ruth on your door step if you keep this stupid talk up.

I’ll be up next weekend 

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nytro Is the worst handling sled ever made 

When properly lowered they were very good. My 2012 stocker and OSP turbo sled absolutely railed 

Just now, ACE said:

They were awful lol

Seriously , the xtx with the king of trail suspension kit absolutely railed. It gave up some bump capability but they sucked in the rough anyways.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll be up next weekend 

Let’s meet for food at the Rous. I will be with my bride and 12 year old daughter. I can show you the nasty shit I wrote about you on the bathroom walls. :ashamed:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Let’s meet for food at the Rous. I will be with my bride and 12 year old daughter. I can show you the nasty shit I wrote about you on the bathroom walls. :ashamed:

Yes that would be cool , I’ll probably have the old lady and my daughter with also. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes that would be cool , I’ll probably have the old lady and my daughter with also. 

That would be perfect. There aren’t any kids near my camp and my daughter gets bored. Promise you won’t try doing the but stuff with my wife though. :lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

That would be perfect. There aren’t any kids near my camp and my daughter gets bored. Promise you won’t try doing the but stuff with my wife though. :lol:

I promise!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I promise!!!!

You could come by my place, drink beer and grass drag Edmo and Anlers sleds. We need to make sure their sleds are running good. We could post videos of who’s sled is the fastest on grass. 

• Haha 2

You could come by my place, drink beer and grass drag Edmo and Anlers sleds. We need to make sure their sleds are running good. We could post videos of who’s sled is the fastest on grass. 

:lol: I wanna ghost ride Analer’s sled off the firesteel trestle !!  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nytro Is the worst handling sled ever made 

Mine was pretty good after I got done with it and a lot of $$$$..:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I wanna ghost ride Analer’s sled off the firesteel trestle !!  

The sturgeon river gorge is only 10 miles away. It will need a bath after the grass drags. :lol: We could spend the day texting them pictures of you on their sleds in different locations. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The sturgeon river gorge is only 10 miles away. It will need a bath after the grass drags. :lol: We could spend the day texting them pictures of you on their sleds in different locations. :lol:

That would be fucking epic, you two need to make that happen 

• Haha 1

Maybe lunch and a few beers on Saturday. I’ve got to finish closing in the sauna framed up last week. 

C0E1D066-5709-4AEA-9CDE-6E88B7B7AEE9.jpeg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s a big girl in the corners but just fine everywhere else. Mine is the regarded long track.

When they raced the first year or two of them, they were dangerous as shit.  They were probably lucky none of the racers were killed on those things.  

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

When they raced the first year or two of them, they were dangerous as shit.  They were probably lucky none of the racers were killed on those things.  

I remember test driving a 2008 rtx at a Yamaha show event. Most squirrelly dangerous sled I’ve ever driven lol

Just now, f7ben said:

I remember test driving a 2008 rtx at a Yamaha show event. Most squirrelly dangerous sled I’ve ever driven lol

Think they one I drove was an 09.. holy fuck what an abomination 

It’s like it wanted to kill you 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Think they one I drove was an 09.. holy fuck what an abomination 

It’s like it wanted to kill you 

I was shocked at how much better the xtx was. Revised front end geometry and a 144” track balanced the sled out nicely.