Check your account email address ×

Young healthy people forced into medical treatments

I wish Someone with some balls would run for office. At least get the message out there.  make them answer for what they did. 
Punish the fucks who are doing this and the worthless fucks who did nothing to stop them.  

D6E31110-9B4A-452B-A647-4921C47F406D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I wish Someone with some balls would run for office. At least get the message out there.  make them answer for what they did. 
Punish the fucks who are doing this and the worthless fucks who did nothing to stop them.  

D6E31110-9B4A-452B-A647-4921C47F406D.jpeg

That’s fucking child abuse right there. Cocksucking pieces of filth pushing this trash. Bunch of chickenshit boomer fucks and pansy cry ass beta Libs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No one is doing shit.  We don’t even acknowledge what happened or what is still happening.  People should pay for what they have done. 
we had one local politician who fought against this from the start.  The lockdowns, forced vaccinations, mask mandates 
Dems / media vilified and trashed him,  Republicans ran like little bitches and hung him out to dry. 
fuck, I would settle for a sham jan 6 hearing where these people had to sweat it out and answer real questions. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one is doing shit.  We don’t even acknowledge what happened or what is still happening.  People should pay for what they have done. 
we had one local politician who fought against this from the start.  The lockdowns, forced vaccinations, mask mandates 
Dems / media vilified and trashed him,  Republicans ran like little bitches and hung him out to dry. 
fuck, I would settle for a sham jan 6 hearing where these people had to sweat it out and answer real questions. 

This was orchestrated and perpetrated on us from high level. Nobody is going to pay 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This was orchestrated and perpetrated on us from high level. Nobody is going to pay 

Those who went along or used it to their political advantage are just as guilty.  Let’s start there.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is wrong with people? Anyone who still supports these shots being forced on anyone  should be killed and I’m not joking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-cuts-off-more-60k-144757586.html

This is what I’m talking about when I tell people that virtue signalling is not only annoying, it can be down right dangerous 

people pushing this shit on kids should be executed by a beating with bats with nails in them 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is wrong with people? Anyone who still supports these shots being forced on anyone  should be killed and I’m not joking.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-cuts-off-more-60k-144757586.html

This guy was one of the biggest pushers of the jab.   His daughter had 3 and he bragged about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illinois-rep-sean-casten-daughter-death-details-peaceful

"On Sunday night, we had dinner as a family and then she went out with some friends for a few hours. When she got home, she said goodnight to Kara and I, texted a friend to make sure she got home OK, and didn’t wake up on Monday morning," Casten said. "The only thing we know about her death is that it was peaceful.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This guy was one of the biggest pushers of the jab.   His daughter had 3 and he bragged about it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illinois-rep-sean-casten-daughter-death-details-peaceful

"On Sunday night, we had dinner as a family and then she went out with some friends for a few hours. When she got home, she said goodnight to Kara and I, texted a friend to make sure she got home OK, and didn’t wake up on Monday morning," Casten said. "The only thing we know about her death is that it was peaceful.

We lived through mass psychosis. It was a bizarre and scary time. I can see how easy it would be for governments and media could push people into demanding for internment camps or even worse. If they kept pushing the way they were here before the protests it would have turned violent. 

over a cold\flu and a pseudo vaccine. There’s still people that are psychotic over that. 

• Like 2

Here's the problem.   So many people have been jabbed they would NEVER admit if anything bad had or starts occurring.   They are still concerned that a mutation that causes an overreaction will come due to the mRNA vaccine.   They will deny everything. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, ACE said:

We lived through mass psychosis. It was a bizarre and scary time. I can see how easy it would be for governments and media could push people into demanding for internment camps or even worse. If they kept pushing the way they were here before the protests it would have turned violent. 

over a cold\flu and a pseudo vaccine. There’s still people that are psychotic over that. 

They accomplished their goals.   Billions bending the knee and believing anything they are told.   I'm convinced it was part of the overall plan.   For God's sake they were talking about it in a public forum in 2019 (Fauci and others) how to convince people to take this new form of vaccine.   Then they "claim" they just came up with it a few months after the virus had spread "naturally." 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here's the problem.   So many people have been jabbed they would NEVER admit if anything bad had or starts occurring.   They are still concerned that a mutation that causes an overreaction will come due to the mRNA vaccine.   They will deny everything. 

It’ll take decades 

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They accomplished their goals.   Billions bending the knee and believing anything they are told.   I'm convinced it was part of the overall plan.   For God's sake they were talking about it in a public forum in 2019 (Fauci and others) how to convince people to take this new form of vaccine.   Then they "claim" they just came up with it a few months after the virus had spread "naturally." 

Same. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

There's a good reason the origins of Covid have not been found yet and it will stay that way.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Still people can't connect the dots.

Covid was a plandemic to scare the sheep into doing whatever the powers that be told them.  Masking, distancing, vaccines all propaganda tools to keep the sheep scared with the piece di resistance being the vaccine passports to keep you safe.  How many fools fell for it and still today are arguing for vaxxes when all data have show them to be a complete failure.

Now they want to give it to kids with virgin immune system when there hasn't been a healthy person under the age of 25 to die of this sham.

Will be a lot of regrets.

The fda was also served with 3 major lawsuits this week that you never heard about from the fake news.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Still people can't connect the dots.

Covid was a plandemic to scare the sheep into doing whatever the powers that be told them.  Masking, distancing, vaccines all propaganda tools to keep the sheep scared with the piece di resistance being the vaccine passports to keep you safe.  How many fools fell for it and still today are arguing for vaxxes when all data have show them to be a complete failure.

Now they want to give it to kids with virgin immune system when there hasn't been a healthy person under the age of 25 to die of this sham.

Will be a lot of regrets.

The fda was also served with 3 major lawsuits this week that you never heard about from the fake news.

cue @akvanden :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

I’m flattered that you’re thinking of me.

go ahead and keep telling us how great the jabs are retard....throw up a graph or two 

:news: Not suspicious at all that they haven't released the cause of death of a healthy 17 yo that just so happen to die in her sleep.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:news: Not suspicious at all that they haven't released the cause of death of a healthy 17 yo that just so happen to die in her sleep.

There have been like 10 this week.  

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

go ahead and keep telling us how great the jabs are retard....throw up a graph or two 

Let him and Deepfaggot keep watching CNN and continue to look like clueless morons. 

Hey that was factchecked.

• Like 1