Check your account email address ×

Young healthy people forced into medical treatments

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a hypocrite who doesn't believe his own BS or he'd be begging for his fifth boost.:lol:

It's easier to keep getting duped than admit you were wrong.

The people who do admit it and now have anxiety about the heart attack jabs dont worry big pharma will sell you drugs for that too!  Win Win! 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sudden unexplained deaths happening all over the planet.

Did you get a booster yet or vax your newborn or do you not believe the bullshit you are spreading?

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

he said He wont get any more boosters but yet still keeps pushing how great the vax is :lol:

These people like Him will not admit they were duped and took a useless Government/Big Pharma experiment . 

They have been vax damaged and they love it! 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a hypocrite who doesn't believe his own BS or he'd be begging for his fifth boost.:lol:

It's easier to keep getting duped than admit you were wrong.

I'm only here for the garbage data. I don't care about your vaccine, booster, or family members status. But thanks for asking. Your deflection away from the links (once holes are easily poked and zero defense of them is attempted) into the realm of "are you updated on your booster" screams 'I got nothing but need to say something back.'

Do you want to answer why your posting links about a kids cardiac arrest from 2019 when the headline implies it was recent and vaccine driven? Or are we moving into, per the usual, to the 'derrrr, are you boosted bro?!?' deflection realm.

You know this sub forum would cease to exist if you stopped posting your links, right?

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'm only here for the garbage data. I don't care about your vaccine, booster, or family members status. But thanks for asking. Your deflection away from the links (once holes are easily poked and zero defense of them is attempted) into the realm of "are you updated on your booster" screams 'I got nothing but need to say something back.'

Do you want to answer why your posting links about a kids cardiac arrest from 2019 when the headline implies it was recent and vaccine driven? Or are we moving into, per the usual, to the 'derrrr, are you boosted bro?!?' deflection realm.

You know this sub forum would cease to exist if you stopped posting your links, right?

You were scared shitless of Covid two years ago :lol:

You nonstop talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get, first on HCS and then here for over two years! :lol:

Now you "dont care" :lol:

Liars are pathetic.

Edited by EvilBird

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You were scared shitless of Covid two years ago :lol:

You nonstop talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get, first on HCS and then here for over two years! :lol:

Now you "dont care" :lol:

Liars are pathetic.

You already tried this before, but never found any post on HCS where I "talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get." Care to try looking again? Guessing not. I did however repeatedly say people shouldn't be forced to get a vaccine if they didn't want, same as I have said on this site. 

And how strange that I changed my tune when I came here, because once again, you won't find any posts where I "talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get."

You're right, liars are pathetic. ;)

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You already tried this before, but never found any post on HCS where I "talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get." Care to try looking again? Guessing not. I did however repeatedly say people shouldn't be forced to get a vaccine if they didn't want, same as I have said on this site. 

And how strange that I changed my tune when I came here, because once again, you won't find any posts where I "talked about how important the vaccine was for people to get."

You're right, liars are pathetic. ;)

:z: