Check your account email address ×

Yuh, deserves it's own thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

I bet trump pulled a set of nutchucks on that guy

Fat ass trump flew across the limo like Bruce Lee! And took on 2 secret service agents!! I swear:lol:

• Haha 1

Suck it you fucks..

The U.S. Secret Service says it'll  cooperate with the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, after a former White House aide on Tuesday claimed she'd heard that Donald Trump lunged at a driver inside a presidential car and demanded that he be taken to the Capitol.

According to reports, agents are prepared to go before Congress to flatly contradict the aide's story of an enraged Trump determined to get to the Capitol as a security breach was taking place there.

NBC News chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted on Tuesday night that two Secret Service staffers are set to testify that Trump neither lunged at the wheel of the presidential vehicle, nicknamed "The Beast," nor in any way assaulted them in a bid to get them to take him to the Capitol.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/riot/2022/06/28/id/1076511/

Edited by Pete
  • Like 1

And in todays headlines, WaPo is reporting that the 2 secret service guys who are going to testify that the steering wheel story is bogus, are "reported to be Trump 'yes' men" .  Jesus, just make it stop.  :lol:   

• Haha 1

More lies exposed.... does anyone vet anything anymore?

Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann delivered a damaging blow to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony against former President Donald Trump on Tuesday as he claims that he wrote the handwritten note that Hutchinson told the January 6 House select committee that she wrote.

The note that Hutchinson claims that she wrote stated, “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately.”

“Herschmann is claiming that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson,” ABC News reported. “At Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Rep. Liz Cheney displayed a handwritten note which Hutchinson testified she wrote after Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows handed her a note card and pen to take his dictation.”

One source familiar with the matter confirmed to The Daily Wire that Herschmann is claiming that he wrote the note, and not Hutchinson.

“The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,” a spokesperson for Eric Herschmann told ABC News. “All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-top-former-white-house-lawyer-delivers-devastating-blow-to-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony

Funniest shit we have had around here the past 6 months or so... :lol:

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Throwing his dishes when frustrated….like an angry toddler…awesome!🤣🤣

17 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How much more credible testimony do some of you want to continue to ignore.

My favorite part was at the end when she confirmed Meadows and Rudy also wanted pardons. 

How some continue to support this cocksucker is beyond my comprehension.

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Deflect, deny... Etc all you care to, your boy is going down.

16 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Those testifying in this hearing are WH insiders and Republicans.  It's your choice to continue to ignore/deny it the same way Trump ignored and denied losing the election.  Not everyone is though unlike the previous dog and pony shows you are bringing up.  

I wonder if Rudy or Meadows will flip on Trump first?  My $ is on Meadows ATM. ;)

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Like good Trumpers they follow his lead…..trashing a patriot….one that worked for the Republican Party.

Once again it’s a all Republican witness team. But yeah they are all wrong.

Get a fuckin life you dumbass Trump wanna bees.

13 hours ago, Plissken said:

Heard it from Tony Ornato.

Tick Tock

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this is the suburban 'beast' 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37611/the-secret-service-has-a-new-chevy-suburban-presidential-limousine

some of you are just so far beyond willingly ignorant it isn't funny 

look forward to further testimony of the alleged steering wheel grab under oath

Meh…I can totally picture Trump throwing his food and I find you instantly springing into Trump Defense Mode laughable….it’s just precious.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I can't get why they don't just get the video footage from inside the vehicle..Oh wait, hearsay is much more viable than actual video..:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meh…I can totally picture Trump throwing his food.

He just seems like one of those people who channel their inner child when things don't go their way

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He just seems like one of those people who channel their inner child when things don't go their way

For sure…look at his rants on Truth Social after this gals testimony…classic Trump.🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You do not get a Hershey bar Mister!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Snake said:

This is how I picture Smales, MC, Cnr, Plissen etc.... :lol:

I haven’t started one thread about it and only made a few laughing comments about the whole thing…you on  the other hand….

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For sure…look at his rants on Truth Social after this gals testimony…classic Trump.🤣

Never been to that echo chamber but I'd imagine it's entertaining much like DU