Check your account email address ×

white house blocks cnn and other news corps

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i made my point ya dingaling and didn't tell you what i had for breakfast instead. your constant effort to compare an orange to an apple is comical.

President Obama held an off-the-record meeting with MSNBC hosts and liberal pundits on Thursday, POLITICO has learned.

Present at the meeting: MSNBC's Ed Schultz and Lawrence O'Donnell, Washington Post economics blogger Ezra Klein, Mother Jones Washington bureau chief David Corn, Talking Points Memo editor and publisher Josh Marshall, ThinkProgress editor-in-chief Judd Legum, Atlantic senior editor Garance Franke-Ruta, Salon political writer Brian Beutler and Fox News contributor Juan Williams.

The participants agreed to an off-the-record classification for the meeting, though sources familiar with President Obama's remarks said that Williams later appeared on Fox News and cited some of the president's remarks, which he attributed to administration officials. 

The White House did not respond to a request for comment regarding the meeting.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/11/obama-holds-off-record-meeting-with-msnbc-hosts-liberal-pundits-178078

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so to clarify, the obama WH looking into possible leakers and singling out a possible suspect, is the same thing as trump's WH banning an entire news organization from a briefing because they don't like them?

jesus christ :lol:

Looks like the lying President needs a safe place from the honest press core.  Sad.

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

try and keep up :news: 

Fact of the matter is if the Obama Admin would have tried he would have succeeded, the Trump Admin just proved it's easy to limit press access.

9 hours ago, Snake said:

Shove your sanctimony up your ass Vince.

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice, under Attorney General Eric Holder, came under scrutiny from the media and some members of Congress for subpoenaing phone records from the Associated Press (AP) and naming Fox News reporter, James Rosen, a "criminal co-conspirator" under the Espionage Act of 1917 in order to gain access to his personal emails and phone records.

When did Obama ban any organizations from a gaggle or press conference.

More importantly when is this Admin going to get moving on cutting taxes for C-Corps and personal income taxes?

Enough of the nonsensical, show me the money!!!!

Edited by Mileage Psycho

7 hours ago, Snake said:

President Obama held an off-the-record meeting with MSNBC hosts and liberal pundits on Thursday, POLITICO has learned.

Present at the meeting: MSNBC's Ed Schultz and Lawrence O'Donnell, Washington Post economics blogger Ezra Klein, Mother Jones Washington bureau chief David Corn, Talking Points Memo editor and publisher Josh Marshall, ThinkProgress editor-in-chief Judd Legum, Atlantic senior editor Garance Franke-Ruta, Salon political writer Brian Beutler and Fox News contributor Juan Williams.

The participants agreed to an off-the-record classification for the meeting, though sources familiar with President Obama's remarks said that Williams later appeared on Fox News and cited some of the president's remarks, which he attributed to administration officials. 

The White House did not respond to a request for comment regarding the meeting.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/11/obama-holds-off-record-meeting-with-msnbc-hosts-liberal-pundits-178078

:lol: 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Two less partisan retards in the world

Double win

You posted this at what.... around midnight?

SO you were playing on the internet while I was balls deep in the old lady.

God, my life is horrible. I need to be like Bhen. :sad:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

actually I posted it at around 2am , I fell asleep around 8:30 last night after devouring shit tons of delicious food off my smoker and a large helping of the dessert my wife made. Then I woke up wide eyed at 1am unable to fall back asleep :lol: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wow.....you're amazing....balls deep in your wife 'eh. What a fucking mook! :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Found me early today huh?

I commented on one of your stupid posts....don't flatter yourself Moe. When was the last time....the EPA thing? Get over yourself.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Says the walking talking future Darwin award winner

Oh...poor butthurt wolfie. Comes in swinging....gets whacked in the nose with a rolled up newspaper.....and then cries

Get a life you fucking geriatric shyster :lol:

19 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I commented on one of your stupid posts....don't flatter yourself Moe. When was the last time....the EPA thing? Get over yourself.

Last time I was here... :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

actually I posted it at around 2am , I fell asleep around 8:30 last night after devouring shit tons of delicious food off my smoker and a large helping of the dessert my wife made. Then I woke up wide eyed at 1am unable to fall back asleep :lol: 

So you tried waking the the misses for some fun? She said get the fuck away from me ,I'm sleeping. Then you got on the web to take your frustrations out on us? :lol2:

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So you tried waking the the misses for some fun? She said get the fuck away from me ,I'm sleeping. Then you got on the web to take your frustrations out on us? :lol2:

No No No No , that is not how it happened. My wife is always down to get tossed up. I on the other hand am very measured and restrained and the mood has to be just right