Check your account email address ×

Roe vs Wade Overturned

Just now, Mainecat said:

So when the libs control the SC would it be ok for the states to decide gun ownership?

Buy stock in the morning after drug companies.

No , because that is a clearly outlined constitutional right you fucking brain dead retard. God damn are you thick

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't disagree. I still think it will hurt the republicans during the mid terms. The left and women's rights groups aren't going to sit on their asses, lol

The overall general public is living the current disaster of the Biden administration and they are not happy. A few whack jobs won't stop the coming slaughter of the Blue Morons.

The only person happy with the Biden admin. is Jimmy Carter. :lmao:

Regardless your opinion, there was not a right conferred to people in the Constitution for it.

If you feel the need to screw irresponsibility, excuse me if I think there need be consequences... just like every other decision you make. It's not up to government to hold your hand, pat you on the head and say it will be ok...

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Regardless your opinion, there was not a right conferred to people in the Constitution for it.

If you feel the need to screw irresponsibility, excuse me if I think there need be consequences... just like every other decision you make. It's not up to government to hold your hand, pat you on the head and say it will be ok...

Mastriano says that if he is elected in Pennsylvania there will be a total ban with zero exceptions…there is more to it than just “screwing irresponsibly”…but it is what it is.🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Snake said:

There should be birth control dispensers on every fucking street corner and it should be free. In fact the machine should spit out a dollar bill if you take the pill right there.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ACE said:

Agreed and I’m relatively indifferent on it 

I support unfettered access to free abortions in the first trimester. After that it should take an act of Congress to get one. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I support unfettered access to free abortions in the first trimester. After that it should take an act of Congress to get one. 

I don’t support any abortion on moral grounds but understand the need for it and won’t enforce my beliefs onto others 

but after first trimester to me that’s a different level of sick 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There should be birth control dispensers on every fucking street corner and it should be free. In fact the machine should spit out a dollar bill if you take the pill right there.

That’s next on the hit list…jus sayin.

Just now, ACE said:

I don’t support any abortion on moral grounds but understand the need for it and won’t enforce my beliefs onto others 

Well you are more reasonable than most who worship invisible boogeyman....congrats !!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s next on the hit list…jus sayin.

Well the two are mutually exclusive and the conversations should not be lumped in together.

36 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Then they can pass the laws in their states to reflect their support.

Yup, where there is no constitutional protections it is up to the states to pass their own laws.  They could do so at the federal level as well.

You would think the Governor and Attorney general of Michigan would know this.  Disgusting liars preying on the feeble minded. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well the two are mutually exclusive and the conversations should not be lumped in together.

I understand but Clarence Thomas broached the subject in his concurring opinion along with same sex marriage.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

There is one person that can be thanked and that is Trump. If you laugh or have to ask why you’re a total moron but not surprised 

Gorsuch was an awesome pick

Coney Barrett was a good pick

Kavanaugh was a damaging disgusting pick and I don’t understand it

This won't affect the mid-terms one iota. Dems will get slaughtered based on current economy. And people will still be able to get abortions for the most part..

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

pretty much my exact position.  I'd be fine on limiting abortion inside of the first trimester if it's a woman's 3rd or 4th, since clearly she's just using it as contraception at that point.

The Dems used to get it right.  Safe, legal, and rare.

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This won't affect the mid-terms one iota. Dems will get slaughtered based on current economy. And people will still be able to get abortions for the most part..

stacey abrams heard they used rice paper and ate all the ballots

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yep....even RBG said as much.   Bravo supreme court for having the courage to get a wrongly and racist decision corrected.   Again another thing RBG said. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mastriano says that if he is elected in Pennsylvania there will be a total ban with zero exceptions…there is more to it than just “screwing irresponsibly”…but it is what it is.🤷🏻

They will just cross the border into ny where they can off the kid the day before birth

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No , because that is a clearly outlined constitutional right you fucking brain dead retard. God damn are you thick

The constitution has had changes many times you dumb rock.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The constitution has had changes many times you dumb rock.

So get 2/3rds of the states to make a decision and change it.

Till then, shut the fuck up and follow the law...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1