Check your account email address ×

Top people/...

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

the Trump/Hillary battle brought out the vote for sure but lets face it a lot voted Trump not because he was a good candidate but voted against Hillary just like I don;t think Biden was more popular he was just a vote against Trump.  

No one was a vocal as the Trump cult but I would still say Obama was more poplar initially across a broader spectrum.  Shit he got a lot of Pub voters because they eblieved the hope and change bullshit.  

I voted for him his first time around based on what he was saying what he was going to do..

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

To think the Dumbocrat voting base was confident that Biden will deliver on his "Build Back Better" bs. :lmao:

i don't think most who voted Biden fit that bill.  they voted against Trump and didn;t think that Biden would be that bad.  They might have been right but Trump fucked that up by losing the Senate in GA to make it a worst case scenario.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't think most who voted Biden fit that bill.  they voted against Trump and didn;t think that Biden would be that bad.  They might have been right but Trump fucked that up by losing the Senate in GA to make it a worst case scenario.  

Come on? Biden has been a political loser his whole career, you'd have to be blind to not see it. You know what really makes liberals stupid? They let their emotions do their thinking for them and that's why they're such incredible idiots.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Come on? Biden has been a political loser his whole career, you'd have to be blind to not see it. You know what really makes liberals stupid? They let their emotions do their thinking for them and that's why they're such incredible idiots.

No , Trump was jus that bad. The election was anyone but Trump and we got what we got. 

Just now, f7ben said:

No , Trump was jus that bad. The election was anyone but Trump and we got what we got. 

Wrong, only his personality was bad and that along with mean tweets just triggered the shit out of emotional libtards. A lot of his policies were trending this country in the right direction, now look at the clown show we have.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, only his personality was bad and that along with mean tweets just triggered the shit out of emotional libtards. A lot of his policies were trending this country in the right direction, now look at the clown show we have.

Ben thinks what we have now is Trumps fault!

:lol:

If you are a Democrat and believe all of the democrat mantra how the fuck can you be happy with Biden? I mean what the fuck are democrats supposed to be about anyway? Here you have a guy who was a segregationist, anti gay marriage, anti immigration, pro war, pro wall Street/big corp corruption, a sexual creep, just a dbag in general. 

Now you have an economy that disaffects middle class and poor more than ever. Who the fuck is he representing? Not democrat voters. Not that he is mentally capable of being effective anyway. This was the best the democrat party could do for you. Fucking shameful. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

More than that.. plenty on the right that got their heart torn out 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How much of Trump was bad was driven by Hillary's coup attempt and the willing accomplice that is the main stream?

4+ years of that crap wore on people

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

His policies like massive deficit spending and a rogue central bank?

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s easy to hate Trump , he’s a useless pos much like Biden 

'this' is the best either party has to offer.

sad really 

Why do Trump supporters act like the inflation has nothing to do with him? Very strange and economically ignorant.

selective disdain 

16 hours ago, ZR800efi said:

weve been through this.

and will continue to until we start electing 'normal' people into office again 

So it’s speculators that are the problem then eh? Cause I’ve been all for neutering those filthy cocksuckers for a while. Increase margin requirements and mandate taking delivery of the contract at expiry. Boom , problem solved 

hush yo mouth, I've done very well trading oil since 2020 

always take advantage of a good crisis.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe put him on ignore too but either way quit crying FFS…Derpo is rubbing  off on you.🤣

spin approve of that message?