Check your account email address ×

Top people/...

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

It still boggles my mind that people couldn't see what was coming, what was going to happen under a Biden/Democratic presidency. O.o

I had an advantage up here with already having Trudeau at the helm, so maybe that's not fair, but good god, did people just blindly follow and trust the likes of CNN and the MSNBC and nothing else? 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, irv said:

It still boggles my mind that people couldn't see what was coming, what was going to happen under a Biden/Democratic presidency. O.o

I had an advantage up here with already having Trudeau at the helm, so maybe that's not fair, but good god, did people just blindly follow and trust the likes of CNN and the MSNBC and nothing else? 

It was the brashness and Mean Tweets of trump and fueled by a very complicit media, to promote an unfair hatred towards Trump.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It was the brashness and Mean Tweets of trump and fueled by a very complicit media, to promote an unfair hatred towards Trump.

It’s easy to hate Trump , he’s a useless pos much like Biden 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

A bunch of liberal brainwashed snowflakes who got so easily offended by some of his tweets. No wonder the brainwashing is continuing. The Dems have a lot under their thumb and they want more. 

• Like 4

• Gold Member

record inflation and on the brink of a major world conflict ...but no more insensitive tweets. 

thats the main thing lol.retards.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

record inflation and on the brink of a major world conflict ...but no more insensitive tweets. 

thats the main thing lol.retards.

Why do Trump supporters act like the inflation has nothing to do with him? Very strange and economically ignorant.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why do Trump supporters act like the inflation has nothing to do with him? Very strange and economically ignorant.

weve been through this.

Just now, ZR800efi said:

weve been through this.

Yes and it’s blatantly obvious Trumps policies caused massive crushing inflation. There is no sane argument otherwise 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I think we heard you 17,343 posts ago on that matter.

Well every time someone wonders why people chose a senile bureaucrat over Trump I guess it needs repeating 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because you seem to be under the impression that Trumps energy policy alone wouldn't have had a HUGE effect on keeping energy prices down, which is one of the primary drivers of inflation and economic activity suppression right now.  This isn't hard Ben.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

Yes and it’s blatantly obvious Trumps policies caused massive crushing inflation. There is no sane argument otherwise 

bidens really nipped it in the bud too eh?

Well every time someone wonders why people chose a senile bureaucrat over Trump I guess it needs repeating 

We get it.  Most of us have moved on and understand what we're up against, and the only path possible out of it.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Because you seem to be under the impression that Trumps energy policy alone wouldn't have had a HUGE effect on keeping energy prices down, which is one of the primary drivers of inflation and economic activity suppression right now.  This isn't hard Ben.

So it’s speculators that are the problem then eh? Cause I’ve been all for neutering those filthy cocksuckers for a while. Increase margin requirements and mandate taking delivery of the contract at expiry. Boom , problem solved 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

81 million votes.  Build back better!

I'm still waiting on anyone to come up with something the guy has done to benefit America or Americans, just one thing or something, I'm all ears and willing to hear that person out, but yet it's just crickets 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm still waiting on anyone to come up with something the guy has done to benefit America or Americans, just one thing or something, I'm all ears and willing to hear that person out, but yet it's just crickets 

there isn't any. he has been a complete utter failure

Edited by ZR800efi

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I thought this was about Trump's appointees. The ones saying his election fraud fantasy is bullshit. :lol: 

What's MC already asleep so your in charge to run blocker for Biden the newly elected "WORST PRESIDENT" in history ???

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

What's MC already asleep so your in charge to run blocker for Biden the newly elected "WORST PRESIDENT" in history ???

I'm the only one still awake that doesn't have their head in a trump rectum.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I'm the only one still awake that doesn't have their head in a trump rectum.

You're the only one crushing on Trump tonight big guy:gfight: 

Shoot you're so far up his ass you got poop 💩 in your toe nails

• Haha 1

On the plus side, Jimmy Carter and Obama are thrilled that their reputations are suddenly getting propped up in comparison with Biden’s disastrous performance.

• Haha 2