Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

19 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Like I said if you don't like my replies to your posts or other peoples replies to your posts put us on Ignore.

Or he could just be a man and walk away like he is asking everyone to do.

It's pretty simple Badge.  You came in here made a bunch of claims, told a bunch of lies, and looked like a complete dipshit.  Until you reverse that no one is going to let off making fun of you.  Man up, grow up, and own up and your "problems" will go away.  550 can do the same....but he won't.  Let's see if you are a bigger man than he is?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I'm not a Mod or Admin anymore so I do not have to hold back on what I really want to say to someone and their posts like I'm putting someone on Ignore then reply to that  persons Ignored posts or I'm DONE posting or replying to certain members posts on here and the reply to them anyway. I don't have to look like one of the "Good Old Boys" I'm a bigger asshole in real life than I am on here... :thumbsup: You make comments on here and then get irritated when someone calls you out on your comments to myself and others  and what you say your going to do and what you really do. I was never " better than this" I was Mod/Admin and bite my tongue many many times on a lot of things posted and let other people reply to comments and they pretty said what I wanted to say so I didn't have to say anything because others already said it. Back in "The Day" we didn't have a like button so I just kept my comments to my self, "Better than this" no not really. Like I said if you don't like my replies to your posts or other peoples replies to your posts put us on Ignore. If you tell people you're going to do something and then do the opposite of what you said you were going to do........ well people are going to call you out and question you on what you said you are/were going to do. If you don't like my comments and what you think I was or what you think I've become put me on Ignore, I'm still the same person I just don't hold back on my comments anymore or hesitate to questions someone's posts...... :thumbsup:  If anyone is trying to look like or act like someone else it's you.

That is a start, do what you are asking of me. 

That goes both ways, would you agree??

You don't know me Jerry well enough to say that, so how can you make that judgment. Must be an internet thing. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

It's pretty simple Badge.  You came in here made a bunch of claims, told a bunch of lies, and looked like a complete dipshit.  Until you reverse that no one is going to let off making fun of you.  Man up, grow up, and own up and your "problems" will go away.  550 can do the same....but he won't.  Let's see if you are a bigger man than he is?

What lies, more like assumptions on you and your friends part?? 

Lol.  

"my" land, I am a meat expert, no one should say retard, I will walk away, expert chef, never wanted to be a mod, and the list goes on and on and on.

Your whole persona is fake and pathetic.  Just be your fucking self for once.  It goes a long way in people liking you.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  

"my" land, I am a meat expert, no one should say retard, I will walk away, expert chef, never wanted to be a mod, and the list goes on and on and on.

Your whole persona is fake and pathetic.  Just be your fucking self for once.  It goes a long way in people liking you.

I have land like it or not and your welcome to go use it, retard I believe that was not started by me.  I would say I am a expert, so how can you say after 40 years I'm not. I was a mod on snowmobilers.com till it got sold and I would never do it again. How can I judge me on any of this??

I don't care if you have land or not, you lied and called your families land yours to look important on here and later had to backtrack.  Nobody judges you on here based on what you own (besides the 550 moron) but they do judge you based on how you act and respond.  In that domain you've been a little lying bitch.

....we thought you were done, lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

And you're in the special needs class.

You don't even have schools in that SHIT TOWN!!! LMAO!! 

Your hobby is getting your ass handed to you on an obscure snowmobile site by a bunch of degenerates.

LMAO!! I slap the shit outta' you faggots, 'cause you can't stand up to me in real life. You can only post here like a faggot, but you never take any of my challenges. 

Big tough guy walking with Lily!!! LMMFAO!! 

Junk cars, a life that smells like shit, and no job!! :lol2:

Jebus, wipe the cum off your chin!

No cum on my chin, faggot. Never has been, never will be. Can you say the same? I doubt it!!  

5 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yet you let 550 slide and he's the biggest one here. 

Why do you lie, faggot ?  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Except you are the one claiming you are an expert, from the get go I stated I was not.  You also want special treatment constantly asking people to change things and posting off topic pictures to get a positive response.  Super funny you don't see it.  You and 550 are two peas in a pod.

Yes, two millionaires, and you ain't got shit!! You're the FAKE ON THE LAKE, probably a big, goofy fuck. 6'7", you probably have difficulty moving in real life. 

Nobody is against Badger. They are against me, and Badge is getting caught up in it.

He posts great pics, and is a sociable fellow. No reason whatsoever for anybody to dislike Badger, NONE WHATSOEVER, you anonymous faggot.  

I don't care if you have land or not, you lied and called your families land yours to look important on here and later had to backtrack.  Nobody judges you on here based on what you own (besides the 550 moron) but they do judge you based on how you act and respond.  In that domain you've been a little lying bitch.

....we thought you were done, lol.

See how you ALWAYS reference me!!! It's me that you hate!!! You're just trying to bash Badge 'cause he's my bud!!

So, why not tell the truth, fat boy, what is it that you hate about me?

You came on here and started shit with me.

Are you CANAMMAN? 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You don't even have schools in that SHIT TOWN!!! LMAO!! 

LMAO!! I slap the shit outta' you faggots, 'cause you can't stand up to me in real life. You can only post here like a faggot, but you never take any of my challenges. 

Big tough guy walking with Lily!!! LMMFAO!! 

Junk cars, a life that smells like shit, and no job!! :lol2:

Real life?

You flaked on every opportunity to meet up in "real" life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

You don't waste a drop!

I bet you REALLY are a faggot. 

You wanna take the TNW, or are you a low-income mill worker, in a STINK ZONE!!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Real life?

You flaked on every opportunity to meet up in "real" life.

Keep up your bullshit, I "OWN " you WITH POWER!! :owned:

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

That is your life to a t.  Never held a real job and your life sucks.

Yet, you won't take the TNW!!! LMMFAO!!

I " OWN " you forever!!  You couldn't stand up to me, and I slammed you to the ground!! TO THE GROUND, GROUND DOWN, GROUND AND POUND!!!

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody is against Badger. They are against me, and Badge is getting caught up in it.

The only person against anyone is you.  The rest of us don't have internet enemies.  We call out Badger because he is a lying idiot.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yet, you won't take the TNW!!! LMMFAO!!

LMFAO, you fucking ran like a bitch and couldn't back the bet.  You failed miserably.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Fucking pathetic ass can't even take his own challenge.

I " OWNED " the shit outta' you!! You fat fuck faggot. LMAO!! 

Until you take the TNW, you are OWNED by a 75 year old that beat the shit outta you!!!