Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

On 6/25/2022 at 8:07 PM, Badger** said:

Are we dropping the word "retard", it might not be a bad idea? Just in case. I'm all for the words cunt bitch dick pussy cock sucker faggot homo fucker and dickie licker. 9_9:D  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

I have land like it or not and your welcome to go use it, retard I believe that was not started by me.  I would say I am a expert, so how can you say after 40 years I'm not. I was a mod on snowmobilers.com till it got sold and I would never do it again. How can I judge me on any of this??

It's already been proven you begged to be an HCS mod. Lie #2

Is that the site you attracted 30k members to? Lie #3

Reap what you sow Rob.

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

That is a start, do what you are asking of me. 

That goes both ways, would you agree??

You don't know me Jerry well enough to say that, so how can you make that judgment. Must be an internet thing. 

And you DON'T KNOW ME - - :thumbsup: 

I'm not the one who pretty much posted the following " I'm DONE posting or replying to certain members posts on here"  you posted those words not me, you took a screen shot of you Ignoring HSR and yet still reply to his comments and Yes YOU Rob were the one who brought the word "Retard" being posted on here and how you feel about people posting that word but you post Meme's with Retard in them often on here.  

Yes it is kind of and internet thing when someone tells everyone they are going to do something and then they do the exact opposite of what they said they were going to do the get called out for their bullshit lies and comments...... I do the same thing in real life if someone tells me they are going to do something and then do the exact opposite of what they said. Maybe you're not use to have people call you out on things you say and do but I do it on line and face to face with people, you know call a bullshitter a bullshitter.

There are people on several sites I visit or use to visit that said they wanted their accounts deleted from the site because they are done with that site or I'm no longer posting in this forum because people bust my balls with every comment I post only come back to the same site or forums and keep on posting and complaining about getting their balls busted. 

You are correct I don't know you and you don't know me, buttttt people are always going to bust your balls or mine when you say one thing and do another it's a part of internet forums like this and a couple others. If you don't want your balls busted or people picking apart the comments that YOU posted maybe go back to HCS, DooTalk or PSP they'll protect you from the mean people.

On 11/25/2020 at 8:01 PM, awful knawful said:

Trainer: 

" Watch this, I'm gonna go tell that mongloid retard that he's the best in class!"

😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

And you DON'T KNOW ME - - :thumbsup: 

I'm not the one who pretty much posted the following " I'm DONE posting or replying to certain members posts on here"  you posted those words not me, you took a screen shot of you Ignoring HSR and yet still reply to his comments and Yes YOU Rob were the one who brought the word "Retard" being posted on here and how you feel about people posting that word but you post Meme's with Retard in them often on here.  

Yes it is kind of and internet thing when someone tells everyone they are going to do something and then they do the exact opposite of what they said they were going to do the get called out for their bullshit lies and comments...... I do the same thing in real life if someone tells me they are going to do something and then do the exact opposite of what they said. Maybe you're not use to have people call you out on things you say and do but I do it on line and face to face with people, you know call a bullshitter a bullshitter.

There are people on several sites I visit or use to visit that said they wanted their accounts deleted from the site because they are done with that site or I'm no longer posting in this forum because people bust my balls with every comment I post only come back to the same site or forums and keep on posting and complaining about getting their balls busted. 

You are correct I don't know you and you don't know me, buttttt people are always going to bust your balls or mine when you say one thing and do another it's a part of internet forums like this and a couple others. If you don't want your balls busted or people picking apart the comments that YOU posted maybe go back to HCS, DooTalk or PSP they'll protect you from the mean people.

STFU with that retard shit, it been use long before this thread was ever started. How far do you want me to go back??  I asked if we should stop and we all said no. 

Zambroski replied to ckf's topic in Current Events

...I only have had one incident where the Fuckingretard just wouldn't let it go...time and time again. Talk about butt-hurt. But even then, I only let him rest for two days and explained why he got it. Fastest way to get the boot on HCS is just not taking some friendly advice to "cool it". Or, t...

Anler replied to Highmark's topic in Current Events

You are a certifiedretard.

snatchslayer replied to Cold War's topic in Current Events

You're a fuckinretard

38 minutes ago, Badger** said:

STFU with that retard shit, it been use long before this thread was ever started. How far do you want me to go back??  I asked if we should stop and we all said no. 

:backpeddle::backpeddle::backpeddle::lies::lies::lies::lol::lol::lol: There was no "WE",,,you were told to STFU.

15 minutes ago, Badger** said:

freakslaughingnbmt9al7bwx7.jpg.gif.cbc80faed1fb42b5080ff715e51c84cf.gif

On 6/25/2022 at 6:09 PM, Badger** said:

The word retard, what are we ever going to do if someone comes on this site actually has a special needs child. Just a thought? 

On 6/25/2022 at 8:07 PM, Badger** said:

Are we dropping the word "retard", it might not be a bad idea? Just in case. I'm all for the words cunt bitch dick pussy cock sucker faggot homo fucker and dickie licker. 9_9:D  

:lol:

439AB8D2-A09D-466E-BA03-F229214E49B1.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Now he's really done.

:lol:

It's not all his fault,,,apparently the Ignore Feature is malfunctiong on FS's end again:thumb: I'm sure the 5th time will be the charm.

8 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey now mother fucker I've been told I am a special needs adult child (for Badger) and I've also been told I'm a worthless piece of shit ( for 550 & the TNW) :thumbsup:

:lol::lol2:

If the shoe fits, wear it. 

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you'd stop you might earn some respect here, but most likely it is too late.

I tried pulling away but you wouldn't stop calling my name out, no one wants your respect retard.